Sign in to follow this  

Vacation?

Guest *ig*a**

I have this question for the ladies and really anyone else. I have noticed that some people are taking this site as more of a lifestyle than a hobby. Now thats great but I was wondering say you have been seeing this one particular person for awhile now I know that the relationships we develop here are different than other relationships but they are still relationships. That being said you have this relationship with this person and they ask you to go on vacation with them say for a week somewhere. Would you go with them or is that something you would never do. I know some people may think this is a stupid question but I say a stupid question is one you know the answer too. And seeing the dynamics of our relationships here I would like to know. Thanks.

I have done this several times now and have existing firm plans to do it again, it has always worked out well.

Of course you are responsible for all expenses and paying the lady what she asks so it is not at all cheap. Remember, while she is away on vacation with you (as nice as that might be for her) she is not able to see any other clients.

It also requires a lot of trust as the lady generally has to disclose all her personal information that she would normally never do so you can make the arrangements for her.

I always feel there is the risk she will have to cancel at the last minute and leave me with non-refundable travel package but so far so good :)

The dynamics of having an international travel companion for a week or two are quite a bit different than the usual encounter.