Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello

Guest S*ar*

Although I am no stranger to this lifestyle I am new here at CERB so I thought it would be appropriate to say hello as first impressions and good manners mean a lot to me. I am a little long in the tooth yet I am very young at heart and appear many years my junior. Outdoor persuits interest me as do those indoors ;-) Over the years I have met some lovely ladies of various backgrounds, cultures and ages in various parts of Canada. Now I have recently settled in Ottawa so I am looking forward to its flavour. I am polite and considerate, a non-smoker and am drug-free. I am a very mild social drinker as I prefer to live a healthy lifestyle. I have some scars and taseteful tattoos. Lastly, I have no interest in drama or conflict so my posts will be positive and supportive to all. Discretion, respect and courtesy are provided unconditionally by me at all times and I prefer the company of ladies who are like-minded as to lifestyle. Thanks in advance.

Guest ****ven

Hope u have a blast on Cerb. It's a great community that will give you access to some lovely ladies, helpful tips and of course new friends! Enjoy!

Welcome to cerb, Hun. By the way you described yourself you'll do just great here on cerb. Enjoy and most of all have fun. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Guest S*ar*

Thanks very much Peachy, Sara, Luxe, Sami and Kf for the welcome as it was very much appreciated.

Welcome to CERB. I think you will find we are a pretty friendly and supportive community here.

Enjoy yourself!

Guest S*ar*

Thanks very much BigDawg, Kay, Angela and Porthos for the warm welcome. See you around.

Welcome Scarz, sounds like you have things sorted out pretty well already and time to enjoy some of the finer parts of this city (ladies that is).

Guest S*ar*

Many thanks PistolPete, NotchJohnson and the General...appreciate the welcome very much.