Sign in to follow this  

Need The Opinions Of Ladies I Have Had Encounters With-Part 2

Now that I shaved myself bald I need a second opinion from ladies I have had encounters with.

And that is...should I grow a moustache?

Would it suit me, and would you ladies like it, or prefer the clean shaven look

Opinions are appreciated

Thanks

RG

Movember is just around the corner, so you have a perfect excuse to give it a try for a good cause. You can always keep it if you like it!

Guest Ou**or**n
Go for the goatee

Go all the way - the Walter White look... very popular!

477bd_Men_Hairstyle_Walter-White-mustache-goatee.jpg

Go for the goatee

I just tried doing a beard/moustache...trust me, I wouldn't have a good goatee...and the whiskers (beard that is), just itched me something fierce, 3 weeks of itching hell LOL

But as a young pup I had a moustache which looked, well imho, good, maybe I should try again

RG

A general question then to the ladies. I have a very very very special encounter coming up early November. Would a moustache in the early stages of growing be unpleasant for ladies if you know what I mean?

And this encounter is very very very special, because of the ladies and the encounter planned...I don't want anything to spoil it

RG

A general question then to the ladies. I have a very very very special encounter coming up early November. Would a moustache in the early stages of growing be unpleasant for ladies if you know what I mean?

And this encounter is very very very special, because of the ladies and the encounter planned...I don't want anything to spoil it

RG

Then I'd suggest that the question should be specifically directed at the "very very very special" lady :) With your reputation for thoughtfulness she won't likely won't find such an abundance of consideration creepy at all, but rather quite impressive!

That aside I'd love to hear what the ladies have to say about mustaches.