Tantric Chair

Guest *l**e

I understand part of tantra is taking you time and slowly building, etc....but apparently even the video site is tantric...never seen vids load soooooo slooooooow

Looks sweet!

Reminds me of this, which another CERB member showed me....

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/zeppelin/10051

It looks awesome too... It's like a massive sex bean bag chair! I am thinking of getting one for my incall soon! It would be super fun and something different than a plain old bed.

I plain on getting the esse chaise and liberator esse stage very soon . I want one so bad I can feel it. It looks like it sooo much fun. After I get this I think that my collection of toys is complete. I think that my sex swing and the esse chaise with the liberator esse stage would go very well together.

I of course wanted the tantric chair at first but I have read good reviews about the esse chaise by liberator.

It also has a stage you can use to elevate the esse chaise or you can use it separately for some extra fun.

I hope to get this soon.

I removed the links because it is depicting sexual acts. So go to the liberator website to check out the esse chaise and the liberator esse stage. It looks like it is so much fun.

Guest Ou**or**n
So go to the liberator website to check out the esse chaise and the liberator esse stage. It looks like it is so much fun.

Cool, I'll have to check out the Liberator esse chaise and stage.

Edited by Ou**or**n

I plain on getting the esse chaise and liberator esse stage very soon . I want one so bad I can feel it. It looks like it sooo much fun. After I get this I think that my collection of toys is complete. I think that my sex swing and the esse chaise with the liberator esse stage would go very well together.

I of course wanted the tantric chair at first but I have read good reviews about the esse chaise by liberator.

It also has a stage you can use to elevate the esse chaise or you can use it separately for some extra fun.

I hope to get this soon.

I removed the links because it is depicting sexual acts. So go to the liberator website to check out the esse chaise and the liberator esse stage. It looks like it is so much fun.

I definitely agree, they look awesome and they can bring a lot of fun! Even the stage can serve some very useful purposes. I hope your wish will come true soon, Peachy!

Thanks for posting this OutForFun! It's an incredibly sexy chair; it's both useful and aesthetically pleasing. I also love the triangular pillows to use on a bed but don't own any personally.

liberator-wedge-ramp-combo.jpg

Some of the positions in the video were incredibly unrealistic though, I must admit. Most people simply aren't that flexible. She does some really intense backbends and her hamstrings are incredibly flexible! I wouldn't be able to do about 25% of the stuff in that video - I would injure myself (and I do yoga almost daily!). That being said, I think there are a lot of positions that aren't in that video that I would like to try...!

Thanks for posting this OutForFun! It's an incredibly sexy chair; it's both useful and aesthetically pleasing. I also love the triangular pillows to use on a bed but don't own any personally.

liberator-wedge-ramp-combo.jpg

This is interesting, as one can use the bed and not have an extra piece of furniture lying around. Would you have a reference to share with us Nathalie, on where to get it? :-)

Edited by m*s**rt
typo

This is interesting, as one can use the bed and not have an extra piece of furniture lying around. Would you have a reference to share with us Nathalie, on where to get it? :-)

They are on sale at Wicked Wanda's on Bank Street or at Tuesdays on Wellington. At least, those are the two stores I've seen them in :)