What makes you feel sexy

Maybe it's a particular outfit, a glimpse at a picture, or particular person, something you eat or perhaps you are just blessed with a amped up sex drive, whatever it may be, lets talk about what gets you going, come on it'll be fun.:icon_smile:

For me it's a glass of wine, some sexy lingerie and the thought of a horny man coming to my door:icon_wink:.That is what gets my motor roaring!

I love to have a bath and slip into a satin bath robe. I'm comfort focused and love anything soft and luxurious. I'm not a stockings kind of girl, nor do I like anything I feel restricted in. I feel the best sharing in naked company and with a man that is very comfortable in his own skin. I do love a nice bum too.

• Like 1

When you meet someone for the first time on the street, in a store, at a bar or anywhere and your eyes meet and then there,s that smile you know which smile it is, it goes without words and instantly theres a connection and you know you,ll be more than friends !!! doesn,t happen often but when it does -purely sexual !!

Edited by renegade
c