I'm a guy not really blessed with bushy eyebrows. I got a few stray ones that give me an Egor look.

Take a look at hot celebs like Sean Connery, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brooke Shields, Cindy Crawford, David Ferry (fake), Andy Rooney, Colin Farrell, Zachary Quinto, Martin Scorsese, Groucho Marx, Early Madonna, etc..

BTW - Just noticed Leonardo Da vinci's Mona Lisa forehead is bald. Most of his chick portraits seem to be bald. Wonder what's happening South? I think he likes trim work. Some of his works such as John the Baptist were definitely self portraits IMO. He's got a self portrait as an old man - nice furry 'brows.

Anyway, back to the subject:

Short term - I was thinking I should glue a nice, lush bush on the old forehead. A uni-brow would be ok as the first application. Then, shape it up to give me celebrity character.

Long term - Do you think a hair transplant would work?

I'm not by any means an expert on this, but...

As a general rule, most of us will experience hair issues. Either you won't have enough where you want it, or you'll have too much where you don't want it. Or, most likely, both at the same time, because bodies are irritating like that.

I can't speak for everyone, but my feeling is that it's probably best to make the most of the hand you've been dealt, rather than wasting time and effort trying to change that hand and feeling perennially miserable as a result.

But sure, if you want to grow your pubes and shave them off and glue them to your forehead, go right ahead. Hell, you can have mine if you like :)

• Like 1

I've moved right past plucking and into trimming to transform my unibrow into something less Neanderthal. This is particularly maddening since the top of my head has been pretty sparse for some time now.

Ever since I went bald on top I have had to put more and more work into removing unwanted hair from other areas on my body. If I were you I'd be grateful for what I have (or don't have).

• Like 1