Jade-S

Ever since I first read her early posts in May, Jade came across as a very intelligent, classy, witty, considerate, personable and sensual person. Her post entitled " The Mind, Body Connection" truly indicates what type of person she is.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=347052#post347052

I was immediatley drawn to her after reading her well-written and well-thought out posts. I visited her profile page and we became good friends on cerb. I requested her to add a few more pictures (there was only one then), and she graciously complied. We have been chatting and keeping up our correspondence by PM since then and, we talked about getting together many times. The opportunity - our first, finally arrived yesterday.

As one could imagine, I was extremely excited and nervous just thinking of seeing her for the first time. She did not disappoint me, she turned out to be as gorgeous, sensual, attractive, and intelligent as I envisioned her to be. She put me at ease right away and we sat, talked, and joked for a while before she led me into the bedroom. We took it slow - or rather, she took it slow, and we spent a good 5-10 minutes immersing in passionate kisses. Her lips are soft and her skin is so smooth to touch. She is indeed very sensual, sensitive, responsive and she seems to really enjoy what she does. Needless to say, we had a wonderful time. In fact, I am inclined to think that we had a good mind body connection.

Thank you, Jade, you are truly a wonderful lady! I hope to see you again soon.

Jade-S is here visiting until tomorrow. So, if you wish to see her, you need to run, not walk, but watch out for the truck! lol..( our inside joke!).

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Jade during a trip to Ottawa that she did recently. She's a true seductress, who can expertly enchant and arouse and satisfy. I like it when you communciate first, so that you know what to expect, and that only makes you want it more. We meet, finally, she's a beautiful sensous fit woman, and we want to please each other. We do. A lot.

She's a gifted performer orally, and does a long slow teasing lingering bj on me, until I can't take any more, it's so intense. I return the favour, and get to do the things I love doing with my tongue.

The sex is tender. It feels gentle and close. It's like wanting to please a friend, and to enjoy the intimacy that a friend can give you.

I left feeling that we had connected at many levels. I love that.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.