What is the sexiest thing a SP/Hobbiest has ever done to/for you?

What is the sexiest thing a SP/Hobbiest has ever done to/for you?

For me there are two:

1) The first is a gentleman/lover went down on me in a way I had never experienced before. He was so gentle and light with his tongue, used his breath to tease me, kissed my thighs and teased me until I was begging to cum. Such prolonged teasing resulted in the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life. Maybe it was him. Maybe it was me and my libido at the moment. Maybe it was a combination of the two. But I have NEVER experienced an orgasm like that in my entire life. I tremble just thinking about it and can't wait to experience his tongue again.

2) Another incredibly sexy thing was when a gentleman/lover took me for dinner to celebrate our "three-day" anniversary. I was completely surprised when he presented me with three, long-stem red roses (each symbolizing each day we have known each other), a joke gift (which is between the two of us), a beautiful diamond bracelet and a card with a beautiful letter handwritten in it. His treating me like a princess and spoiling me really got my juices flowing and we had an incredibly passionate evening together afterwards.

I'm curious to hear about the sexiest experiences other men and women have experienced.

p.s. Both gentlemen gave me verbal permission to write about my experiences with them ... so no need for any lectures on discretion. LOL

Something really sexy that happened between me and a friend is something I didn't fully appreciate at the time, but which has haunted my dreams since.

We were sitting, kissing, on my bed between one another's legs, our legs wrapped around each other. I dunno. That doesn't really describe it, but it was incredibly sexy. Probably one of the most sexy moments I've ever shared with anyone. I don't think it hurt that I could see us in the mirror behind the bed, my white legs wrapped around his brown body. This guy has, for years, been one of my favourite lovers. He's such a good kisser!

For me it was when I was with this gorgeous, hot, sensual SP who after arousing all of my senses and giving me a completely "non-sexual" massage (haha) she removed only her panties and proceeded to mount me cowgirl style, telling me after each orgasm she would remove another piece of clothing....after she rode me to five intense "O's she was completely naked and I had just experienced one of the hottest moments of my life.....something I will never forget.

For me it was when I was with this gorgeous, hot, sensual SP who after arousing all of my senses and giving me a completely "non-sexual" massage (haha) she removed only her panties and proceeded to mount me cowgirl style, telling me after each orgasm she would remove another piece of clothing....after she rode me to five intense "O's she was completely naked and I had just experienced one of the hottest moments of my life.....something I will never forget.

We are going to relive it soon, darling. I can't wait!

BTW ... do you recognize yourself in my original post?

A wonderful topic. I cannot recall one particular experience which causes me to respond but several. In fact, I have just spent 10 minutes in memory wonderland. Here are some moments - not in any order of preference - thanks to you wonderful ladies, which caused me to daydream:

1. Opening the door and smiling with her eyes as well as her lips. Every time I see her. Kissing me before I could speak. Seducing me just like the fantasy from my dreams. Every time I see her.

2. After flogging me on her frame as I squirmed against orders, tying me down blindfolded, attaching nipple clamps, teasing me and drawing me to huge orgasm with her lips. When the blindfold was removed, I was wearing a condom. I thought it was a BBBJ.

3. Putting on exotic latin dance music for a morning sojourn, and dancing our way through lovemaking.

4. Making love. Stopping for cheese, grapes and wine - talking about the world as we munched. Making love again. Teaching me how to make her squirt, and then giggling as I insisted that she sit on me while I practiced.

Thank you.

Guest i***k***

I'd have to say my duo experience (Miss Cloe & MonicaDD) was the sexiest thing done TO me ever! :shock:

Are you being euphemistic or was a motorcycle actually involved? lol

yes there was a bike involved this time...lol

I would buy leather chaps just to turn you on, sexy Emma.

well you better get shopping..

Emma, what do you think of leather pants? FYI when I wear them I have a big bulge in the front and many ladies found that sexy.:-o

Emma' date=' what do you think of leather pants? FYI when I wear them I have a big bulge in the front and many ladies found that sexy.:-o[/quote']

you pinching cucumbers from the counter again.....we talked about this...

• Like 1

Oh..... god.

There are very discrete, totally silent remote-control vibrators.....

Sam, you are the master of mind-blowing subtlety. And I know exactly what you mean. :grin:

The sexiest thing an SP has done for me was...lots of eye contact, kept it slow, and when in mish, as i was "finishing" she looked straight into my eyes, had her hands on my face and had the biggest smile on her face, after it was done she reached around for a hug and whispered mmm thank you in my ear...my god that was sexy

Edited by smitty_McFlung
spelling

The sexiest thing an SP has done for me was...lots of eye contact, kept it slow, and when in mish, as i was "finishing" she looked straight into my eyes, had her hands on my face and had the biggest smile on her face, after it was done she reached around for a hug and whispered mmm thank you in my ear...my god that was sexy

What drives me crazy is when they sense I am about to orgasm - they thrust, talk you through it in either an erotic or plain dirty way, and then hold you after the big moment.

That has "Cum again and often" written all over it.

Yep, there's nothing like an outstanding performance.

The hottest sex I ever had (which wasn't paid) involved being tied arms above me in a doorway, while my partner teased and licked and probed and nibbled and spanked every inch of me. He'd bring me right to the edge and then stop, and then do it again and again until I was begging to be allowed to cum. It's a good thing the restraints were semi-holding me up because after that my legs were jelly.

This might fall more under the sweet than sexy category.

But I had a really awesome experience when I went back to being independent after leaving my previous agency. The client had called my agency and my agent bragged about how she fired me but the Hobbiest still managed to find me through my ads.

I remember being in a very melancholic mood after returning from my recent let-go...i almost didn't want to work but the tone of this man's voice was so sweet and I decided I just had to, he had such a warm voice I think I just had to see who was on the other side of the phone

when I arrived at his hotel I opened the door to find he had probably lit about 50 tiny candles throughout the hotel room (livingroom, bedroom and even the bathroom!)..all the lights were off, there was the sound of a bath running.

The gesture itself was so sweet and it created the most sexy romantic mood...making out by candle-light is such a turn on....it was either that or the taboo that one wrong move and we could have set the whole hotel on fire. needless to say, things got hot anyway ;-)