BP-tantric-experience-and-sensual-education - 38

Guest ***rgi*****9

Now Enigma looks like she would be a lot of fun, good luck guy's. Unfortunately for me she will not be in the Peg on Sunday when I return. Hoping someone writes a review and maybe I can catch up with her sometime in one of the cities I travel too.

Yes I agree. It would be interesting to see a review.

While I'm retired, I've often wondered about one the so called "Tantric Experience" she offers.

I had a lady 10+ years ago in Toronto I went to see offer me a tantric session. Personally I found it to be a bit overdone with all the touch, tickle, talking, relaxation music, pressure points, etc. It was relaxing (I think I fell asleep at one point) and session did end with a very nice CBJ/Russian combo but not worth the $$.5 it cost me back then.

Kind of a been there, done that, got the T-shirt kind of experience.

I'd be interested to see what kind of session Enigma provides.

I saw Enigma a couple of times over the past few years. Great GFE, bordering on PSE. My only criticism is that the sex really doesn't start until her tantric massage is over, which can last for up to 25 minutes or so. I just wanted to get to the sex, but she insists her "coaching" will improve your orgasm.