Buddies trip, need duo girls recommendations

Guest bixy30

Out of towners looking to find a couple of girls in the ottawa area. Only have a one vehicle so need to book at same time. Any recommendations of locations/places that can handle this request?

Thanks

I haven't been involved personally, but there are often posts by Sweetmadison and/or megforfun that indicate they enjoy these parties

Guest *l**e

if you go in the SP advertising section and type "duo" in the search, you should get a list of the most recent ads featuring duos. from there you can contact the ladies directly with specifics.

Personally, I know that Katrine Cannon and Jessicamassage are doing duos now. I don't know if they are fs or not, but I do know that they are both SUPER HOT!!!!!

I'd opt for them if I could

if you go in the SP advertising section and type "duo" in the search, you should get a list of the most recent ads featuring duos. from there you can contact the ladies directly with specifics.

Personally, I know that Katrine Cannon and Jessicamassage are doing duos now. I don't know if they are fs or not, but I do know that they are both SUPER HOT!!!!!

I'd opt for them if I could

Indeed, Katrine and Jessica have advertised duos recently, but strictly massage...So they won't fit the OP requirements.

BTW, I had almost forgotten, there is an official duo thread, right here.

Best,

toine

Edited by toine
Adding information

+ the OP is not really asking for a "DUO"...rather he is looking for a 2 SPs to entertain 2 men at the same time...likely separately, but you never know what might happen when things heat up

Guest bixy30

Yes, not looking for duo but specifically what Hector is saying. Both just looking to be entertained separately at same location.

FS is not necessary. I sent a message to Jessica. Katrine and Jessica could fit the bill for sure. Not interested in sword fighting though.

Jessica is an MA (not FS), and a terrific one at that.

If you are not looking for SPs, but want massages instead of FS, then there are many great SPA locations that will have more than one Massage Attendant available such that you can both arrive and see them at the same time.

They include Paradise, Angels Touch, or any ALO location (5)...+ CMJ may allow some access too as a "visitor".

BUT...if FS is what yous' want, then best bet is to research for SPs that will accommodate you.

Good luck

Guest *ig*a**

Well he could try calling an agency and that might solve his dilema.

Posted via Mobile Device