How has Cerb changed your life

Guest s******ecan****

Without CERB I would never have met so many wonderful ladies and been given the chance to explore my sexuality in so many interesting and fulfilling ways.

CERB is like a lighthouse that can help steer you around the shoals. Were it not around I likely would never have set sail.

I have commented before that I am a much happier person in life since joining Cerb, the ladies I have met opened my eyes immensely.

At present I would say I am one of the happiest people on PEI in all aspects of my life, I would imagine I am not the only male or female who have visions of what perfection is to them in meeting someone. Before I ventured on this the secret side of my life I had these ideas in my head on what a perfect scenario with the perfect lady for me would be, did I ever think what was in my mind was possible I am not sure!!!

When you unexpectedly find someone who succeeds everything you had in your head on your perfect scenario from the first hello Hug to the longer hug goodbye it is special, very special, so I continue to be a very happier person thanks to a very Special Lady:)

August 2014 was a great month:)

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling
  • Like 2