Scratch that: I had made a hottub suggestion, but upon looking it up, I honestly would not be willing to have play time in a hottub

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/hot-tub-health-dangers

http://www.livescience.com/3671-risks-summer-sex.html

http://nursebridgid.blogspot.ca/2012/04/hot-tub-sex-something-you-might-want-to.html?m=1

I second the suggestion above: if you rented a hotel room with an ensuite jacuzzi, that was emptied and cleaned, that would be the best way to enjoy some naughty hottub fun :)

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

I agree with Cleo being in a hot tub for me is like a pot of human soup yuck.

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe not a hot tube, but just a plane old tube works for me. It a pleasure to bathe together as an entree, and I've done so at the ladies place and at my own residence. In these venues you do control the cleanliness. I would point out that this is a very intimate activity and many women don't usually consent to this.

It's been said already, but I must concur. DO NOT USE A HOT TUB. I used to work for a pool and spa company. We had to take a course, and part of the curriculum entailed testing for bacteria.

HOT TUBS were disgusting unless recently filled and not previously enjoyed. We all need to stay safe, and if, god forbid, a previous customer had an infection or disease, regardless of the amount of disinfectant (chlorine, bromine, salt, etc) used, it might take several hours to completely kill off the organisms (if at all).

IF not previously enjoyed, and properly sanitized, it sure makes for an intimate, passionate encounter though.

Guest S****r

I love taking a hot bath with someone. It is very sexy. However, I did it recently and slipped a little raising myself up and smacked my ribs on the side. Was sore for a week! So be very careful! Remember: slippery when wet!

Had a great soaking jet bubble bath with a provider once. Bath was a very large tub made for 4 and was filling up while we were getting hot. Fantastic way to wind down the recent sweaty event and just enjoy each others company. Fabulous experience. But yeah, a clean, just filled tub with a built in jacuzzi jet, some fragrant bubbles, add sea salt, and the perfect company. That is an extra 30min perfectly spent.