Scientists closer to predicting what time youâ??ll die

The article discusses the specific time of day you'll die. For example, in the morning or in the evening. It doesn't discuss when in broader terms, which is what I initially assumed would be the topic of the article.

I would have no qualms knowing about what time of day I'll die. Mind you, would it make me paranoid around that time everyday? I have no idea. Perhaps I would dread the time so much, I would eventually have a heart attack and/or anxiety attack and it would result in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I definitely wouldn't want to know, more broadly, when I will die. I would like to think I live a life without regret. When I think back over what I have or haven't done over the years I always assume that I was doing exactly what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. There's no point in judging myself harshly for the past. I try to live in the present moment, even if it's hard sometimes.

From a practical perspective, I agree with Phaedrus. It would be nice to know when to drink the liquor in the cabinet and spend the 'for a rainy day' money. A lot of people plan for a retirement that never happens because their lives were taken too early. I guess it's simply important to find a balance between current and future happiness.

• Like 1

I know how long I want to live, so hearing someone tell me why I won't make it until then is not my cup of tea reading!

If I make it to 2067, watch for me on TV. Not only will I be the oldest man on earth, but I will be the oldest living pooner too, lol!

Guest *ig*a**

Wanting to know or knowing when you are going to die is really not something I would care to know I prefer not to know and live my life to the fullist no mater how much time I have.

Posted via Mobile Device

As someone who lives day by day with no preset plans I would say no , I don't won't to know . I prefer to have it creep up on me like everything else. I think knowing would make me a nervous wreck.