What is/are your favourite Sexual Activities?

Your fav sexual activity. (please limit to 2 items.  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Your fav sexual activity. (please limit to 2 items.

• Foreplay
    • Oral - Giving
    • Oral - Receiving
    • Masterbation
    • Intercourse
    • Anal
    • None

i chose receiving oral, i dont know what it is about it, but looking down at a woman giving you a bj or bbbj is a ridiculous turn on lol

• Like 1

i chose receiving oral, i dont know what it is about it, but looking down at a woman giving you a bj or bbbj is a ridiculous turn on lol

I have to agree with this ..:)

Intercourse and giving oral. If I could pick a third in this poll, it would be receiving oral :)

Absolutely giving oral is #1 for me, with foreplay second. I've always thought of oral as being closer to the category of main event than off in the periphery of "mere" foreplay. Maybe because it can often lead its winding path all the way to full-on orgasm, whereas I think of foreplay as just those things that help you find your footing on the path in the first place.

Giving oral is gentler than intercourse, I have more control and can stay at it a lot longer, and I just love the huge range of reactions from my partner and how they vary in waves from start to finish. And, it's always fun to see where her hands go in various stages of arousal; it's taught me a lot about my partners' unspoken "likes", and I remember those places so I can visit them later.

Full-on intercourse has its place for sure, and has its own unique character. But usually for me it just sort of punctuates other, more longer-lasting activities. And maybe half the time that's where things end up for my own "finish". But it's not my favourite part of the play, just the most energetic and intense one, and that's not what occupies most of my time or the part I usually remember the best later on. ;)

Absolutely oral, both giving and receiving. To me it is the one most intimate act

The giver is solely focused on providing pleasure to his/her partner

The receiver is, well the recipient of the giver's pleasure.

It is a completely unselfish act, if both partner's are both givers and receivers

One other, don't know if it qualifies as a sexual act or not, but just lying in bed post intercourse, kissing cuddling and conversation (KCC) That ranks up there too, for me.

RG

Foreplay and Oral - giving :D

tough choice though.. id pick all of the above... :|

forplay to get warmed up...

and giving oral to the right lady turns me on! :D thats my reasoning for the two..

I put foreplay and intercourse. By my definition, foreplay includes giving and receiving oral sex... ;)

In all honesty though, making out with/without clothes on (foreplay) is enough to get me hot and bothered for sex!

• Like 3

Wow that was hard. (hehe)

Limiting to 2. My first choice came easy when I thought about - Foreplay. Mainly because I love touching and kissing and this is rarely left out of my sexual activities. So then only having one choice left I picked intercourse. Having said that I'm a huge fan of oral (both giving and receiving). Thankfully when with a partner I'm not restricted to 2.

• Like 1

I'm a nympho and I like to take part in anything sexual (except anal). So everything except that for me.

I am surprised to see the poll results showing that giving oral is the top pick as of now. I like giving oral, so I am happy to know that I belong to the majority here. As a close second, I like to complete the intimate act with an intercourse. :biggrin:

Guest New B**ce

funny to see the category 'none'

glad no one picked it ;) (yet anyway)

mine are fucking and getting sucked

Giving oral is the big number one for me. Love to taste the ladie.

Second would be foreplay or digits. (wasn't sure if masturbation was mutual or alone in the poll, picked foreplay)

Like roamingguy said, KCC is a big favorite.

And i'd love to fall asleep cuddling someone some day.

I can't say how much I love receiving oral, just that the feeling is fantastic (understatement but you get the point)

And I love giving oral. I know that I'm inexperienced with sex in comparison to a lot of if not most members here, but the idea of pleasuring someone the same way that she can to me is very satisfying, and ranks high on my erotic scale.

I'm a giver ... so i picked foreplay + giving oral .... probably not the best choices when it comes to spending time with an sp ... but I can choose other pleasures at that time :)