Do you feel comfortable initiating sex?

Do you feel comfortable initiating sex?

- If yes, why?

- If no, why?

Additional Comments:

As much as I enjoy sex, I am not comfortable initiating it. I have been slapped once to often. The lady apologised for slapping me. Then they give me a hug and kiss. and another kiss... and so on...

I like it when the lady initiates it by stroking the back of my neck. That gets me all hot and bothered and I jump right in. :makeout:

Well when I'm seeing a lady now, in this lifestyle, when we have our very first meeting , I always let her initiate. That way you don't run the risk of crossing her boundaries, and she feels comfortable and safe. Besides, it's kinda enjoyable letting the lady take the lead

In subsequent encounters with ladies I repeat with, well long and short answer, it depends on the lady and how the encounter is unfolding

In short then, sounding politician likeLOL I feel comfortable initiating sex if I know the lady will be comfortable with me initiating sex.

Does that answer the question

RG

I don't care WHO initiates it, but let's not wait all night, lol. If you're talking about Civvy Street, we'll both know when the time is right. If you're talking about a paid encounter, I'll let her take the lead unless things stall. If they do, Alpha male leaps to the rescue.

Very intriguing line of questioning, jafo!

I could be flippant and say, "Sex? Please explain!" :-)

I am not entirely comfortable initiating unless she has done so once before or the signals are pretty unmistakable. In the beginning, I think it is the lady's choice and charge as to when this occurs. This has likely saved me from a few slaps, but also I wonder how to approach this in case the initiative is not forthcoming from the lady.

I'll be following this thread, watching for tips and opinions from the others.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have in the past started off with some conversation made sure both of us are comfortable with each other by discussing something in common for both of us and made sure she was relaxed and comfortable with me. Then I take one of their hands and hold it for a while and then gently stroke it. There is something about holding hands that is erotic and then after a period of hand holding I have suggested that we get more comfortable and then let nature take its course.