Some classic sexy roles: what is it about them?

After a conversation with a lady on Friday night on this subject, I'd like to pursue a topic with the CERB community:

What are some classic sexual images/roles for women and men, and what is it about them
exactly
that makes them intriguing?

I'll approach it from a guy's point of view first, but the floor is open. Some of these are tired clichés at first glance, but while most of us will recognize them, it can tricky to put their allure into words. I'm curious about how both men and women perceive the sexual allure associated with these roles and their nature, and also from those who find their appeal completely mystifying.

I'll start with a couple of my recurring favourites:

a) Sexy Librarian

So we have: classy appearance, brainy, and repressed. She's a woman of "quality" -- smart and capable, a worthy "conquest" -- but the guy gets to be her pathway to sexual fulfillment, where she'll demonstrate a whole new level of diligence and enthusiasm. The allure for the guy is "she's virginal" and along with that, "I get to be the powerful key to her fulfillment".

Anything else?

b) Lady of the Manor

Okay, little secret, this has always been my personal favourite. These days "sexy business woman" has most of these qualities too, but I'm still a sucker for the old traditional version. :)

She's the mature, well-appointed, perfectly-groomed lady of a country estate. Impeccably dressed, her clothes are feminine and tastefully sexual, though there might be something quite naughty underneath when the first layers come off. She is in charge (but not necessarily domineering), and when she chooses to reveal it intensely sexual. She's a lot like the librarian after she's come into her full powers -- a woman of great quality, adorned in all the trappings of success (wealth, great taste, fully aware of her sexual power). The allure for the guy is "she's the pinnacle of society-favoured womanhood without being confined by it", so she's worthy in every way of the man's attention and efforts; in fact, if she'll deign to "play" with him, it's a mark of great male success. She'll be an enthusiastic and experienced equal for everything he had in mind.

These are fun roles to play with. As grown-ups most guys know better than to confine women to these roles, but at the same time these roles still embody some of those genuine and mysterious things that make the other gender uniquely sexually potent and appealing. And I think that makes them recurring candidates for sexy role-playing in some client/SP sessions.

Anyone care to comment or continue the list? Women who prefer can contribute matching guy cliché roles (sweaty construction worker! business magnate! guy in uniform!) and comment on what specific aspects of male appeal they embody for you.

Hee hee... well, that went nowhere fast. Ah, well.

A little background: I was talking with a woman who had a friend in her 50s who still thought "sexy" consisted exclusively of tiny skirts and towering heels. We talked about the different sexual images and roles available to women, some of which they had to grow into as they matured. And we tried out hand at describing them in enough detail that someone who started out with no awareness or understanding of the role whatsoever, might be able to grasp what the image was about and why it was sexy.

Sort of a "guide to successful role-playing": what would a woman unfamiliar with a fantasy female role need to know, in order to play the role successfully?

We covered a lot of bases and some common, and uncommon, roles and images. Fascinating stuff.

I'll try and help along.

For me it is the Business Woman. I do love confidence and intelligence which many successful ladies have. I love being around successful business women.

beautiful-business-woman-sitting-in-the-chair-with-colleagues-at-4c4947.jpg

From an SP's perspective, sometimes I like to play naughty housewife or MILF. I find more and men younger men come to visit me and while I'm not cougar status, they seem to be intruiged by more mature women and the experience they have sexually. They liked to be taught, guided and please who they are with at that particular time. And I certainly don't mind showing them. ;)

Although I never did partake in role playing I do have fantasies and would like to realize them in my future. From the sexy wife who brings home a friend for us to share and the schoolgirl.

Lets talk a bit about the school girl, she is young, naive, and oh so sexy in her outfit and she is looking for a father figure and wants to be thought a lesson from a man. Spanking and fondling of both the tutor and the student is found in this scene and could be fun for all.

In the spirit of the holidays what about a cute Santa's little assistant in sexy red lingerie, don't forget the high heels.

Hey! Thanks for the replies all.

Schoolgirl and Maid: yup, classic. The schoolgirl role breaks down further into to versions: "naughty" (highly experienced) and "nice" (total innocent).

These both play up men's power and flatter our egos. Neither one of these fantasy women is going to challenge you; the schoolgirl 'cause she's young, and the maid because she's subservient. The guy gets to Be In Charge.

And they're both forbidden fruit; the schoolgirl for her age and presumed innocence, and the maid because she's your employee. And the maid is a constant temptations because she's always right there, inside your home...

As I previously wrote I never did see a lady that offered role play but would definitely love to try it someday. I know that after 4-5minutes of role play its just fun time and no one gets to stay in character unless agreed upon.

As I previously wrote I never did see a lady that offered role play but would definitely love to try it someday. I know that after 4-5minutes of role play its just fun time and no one gets to stay in character unless agreed upon.

It all depends on a lot of factors, including: is the roleplaying whimsical, or part of a deep-seated fantasy? In that second case, staying in the role for an extended period is key to making the encounter work well.

Roleplaying has a lot in common with, say, fetishes for particular clothes. Whether it's "be person X" or "wear object X", it's about X having some particular pull on the undercurrents of someone's sexuality. Other times, mind you, it's just a brief dalliance as you describe and the scene just happens to tug at an everyday conceptual string tied to a sexual idea.

I really love how many "X"es there are out there for different people, and exploring what exactly gives these Xes the power they have.

Wikipedia Definition:

A femme fatale is a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art. Her ability to entrance and hypnotize her victim with a spell was in the earliest stories seen as being literally supernatural; hence, the femme fatale today is still often described as having a power akin to an enchantress, seductress, vampire, witch, or demon.

cigar-smoking-dita.jpg

The phrase is French for "deadly woman". A femme fatale tries to achieve her hidden purpose by using feminine wiles such as beauty, charm, and sexual allure. In some situations, she uses lying or coercion rather than charm.

dita_von_teese_02.jpg

Although typically villainous, if not morally ambiguous, and always associated with a sense of mystification and unease, femmes fatales have also appeared as antiheroines in some stories, and some even repent and become true heroines by the end of the tale. Some stories even feature benevolent and heroic femmes fatales who use their wiles to snare the villain for the greater good. In social life, a more malevolent femme fatale tends to torture her lover in an asymmetrical relationship, denying confirmation of her affection. She usually drives him to the point of obsession and exhaustion, so that he is incapable of making rational decisions.

tumblr_m7ipm9L5V71rwdx5co1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Wikipedia Definition:

A femme fatale is a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art. Her ability to entrance and hypnotize her victim with a spell was in the earliest stories seen as being literally supernatural; hence, the femme fatale today is still often described as having a power akin to an enchantress, seductress, vampire, witch, or demon.

Uh, yeah. This has my vote. Who knew Wikipedia had such wonderful material?

Remember the evil Witch from the Hercules cartoons? As a young kid, I always found her insanely hot with her dark hair and curvy figure. I always secretly pulled for her to defeat Hercules. She can cast a spell on me anytime.

Remember the evil Witch from the Hercules cartoons? As a young kid, I always found her insanely hot with her dark hair and curvy figure. I always secretly pulled for her to defeat Hercules. She can cast a spell on me anytime.

Me too! Wilhemine. Usually exclaimed in surprise when she first enters the story - "Wilhemine!"

She was hot. Cartoon hot. Okay, 60s cartoon hot. And I was, like six years old. But still. BAD. And hot.

Me too! Wilhemine. Usually exclaimed in surprise when she first enters the story - "Wilhemine!"

She was hot. Cartoon hot. Okay, 60s cartoon hot. And I was, like six years old. But still. BAD. And hot.

Uh, yeah. This has my vote. Who knew Wikipedia had such wonderful material?

Speaking of evil witch. I had the hots for Ruminah in Sinbad. She always wore belly revealing outfit :milleunenuit:and was so sexy. Especialy the bath scene.

As for sexy role. I'm more into strong dominant girls. So i'd go for a soldier girl, some kind of medieval knight or sorceress, or a supergirl.

And i aggree with backrubman, some kind of " physical working" girl is awesome. ( plumber, mechanics, electrician, farmer, etc)

60s cartoon hot is still hot! No qualifier needed!

I don't remember exactly how old I was, but likely that same range. I was fantasizing about Whilhemine before knowing why.

Do you remember the change in illustration style? I remember they modified her at one point and I was a big fan of the changes. She went from quirky evil hot to evil seductress hot.

Femme Fatale ... definitely. I can't watch Lauren Bacall in a movie without getting completely turned on. O.K. this probably has something to do with the fact that she was also drop dead gorgeous.

School girl ... I always feel somewhat embarrassed about how big a turn on that can be.

And I do love the suicide girl look. So hot!

And glasses and a sexy librarian.

Porthos