Hello I'm New Here

Hi

Just thought I would drop in and say hello

I'm planning a trip to Canada in the New Year so any info on relevant stuff would be great

I'm hoping to visit Ontario so any information nowhere to stay would be great

Thanks ParisB

Welcome to cerb enjoy and best of luck. I'm sure Canada will welcome you with open arms. I'm in Halifax, nova Scotia so if you were to come this way I'm sure you would do well and there are many great hotel chains here, Marriotts, Delta's, Holiday inns, Quality inns, Hampton inns and more. Perhaps put a post in the Ontario section as well with more specific questions-again best of luck-Be happy, positive, kind, welcoming, take in all the good, ignore the bad and you'll flourish.

Thank you I will do that

I'm presently in Australia working but have toured. Ireland Norway and Sweden and of course the UK where I live So if any lady's fancy working in any of those places and can swop info on Canada please get in touch with me I'm apply to swop info

Australia is fab ATM 38 degrees plus most days and the hr starts from £250 sterling +++++ and 30 mins is starts from £150. Sterling But I've always wanted to visit Canada for a long time so planning to visit later in the New year

XxParisB

I have no idea just starting my research at The moment Ottawa and maybe one or two other

But if anyone as any ideas on how to pan my trip without backtracking tat would be great I also want to do some sightseeing as well ie Niagra Falls ect so not sure how this would work

Guess I better get a map of Canada and start some geography seasons

Are there any thread on Ottawa d where to stay ect I did search but can't find anything

Thanks again Paris

Well here are a couple map links for Ontario that may help you

http://atlas.nrcan.gc.ca/site/english/maps/reference/provincesterritories/ontario

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/map/

And a map of Nova Scotia as well

http://www.canada-maps.org/nova-scotia-map.htm

The ladies, especially those who tour can provide you with much better information from a business perspective on cities to go to. But to bounce one idea, fly in to Ottawa, from there you could fly to Toronto. After Toronto you could rent a car, and drive to Niagara Falls for sightseeing.

Drive back to Toronto, then fly, either back home, or stop off at Halifax, Nova Scotia and then from there, fly home

As for hotel suggestions, I'm very familiar with Toronto :-). If you do stay in Toronto, avoid downtown hotels they are waaayyyy overpriced for a room which is more like a shoebox. Stay at a hotel by the airport. Price wise a downtown hotel runs on average $240.00/night (room and parking). A room by the airport, actually a suite (bedroom, livingroom, kitchen) runs about $129.00.

Hope that helps

RG