I definitely am a go with the flow type of lady :). Where ever the wind blows is where it'll take me. To jump through the puddles and dance in the rain with only happiness to gain. Plans always have the possibility to fall through, so leave the house for some milk and end up at the zoo :)

• Like 1

ya it just king of popped in my head as I typed along. I was going to post it in the NB Discussion but I decided to Post it in the General Discussion area so everyone can see :)

I'm definitely a go with the flow type of guy. If others enjoy it, I'll give it a try. To stroll through a snowstorm and twirl through a torrent, with only some joy at the end as its warrant. Plan to do one thing, but who knows where you'll be? So set out for milk, but meet an SP. :)

I definitely am a go with the flow type of lady :). Where ever the wind blows is where it'll take me. To jump through the puddles and dance in the rain with only happiness to gain. Plans always have the possibility to fall through, so leave the house for some milk and end up at the zoo :)

I TOTALLY get that Serena. There was a time when that would have been Greek to me and beyond understanding, but now,"Go with the flow," or, "Que sera sera," are the order of the day.

It is rather a freeing and empowering feeling to have!

• Like 1

I'm a go with the flow type and have lived most of my life with no plan and it's worked out pretty darn well :) No sense changing now.

Peace

MG

I wish I was like this!!!! I don't overly plan ... but I do like to have sense of where the day is going.

Porthos

I wish I was like this!!!! I don't overly plan ... but I do like to have sense of where the day is going.

Me too. But I think the sentiment here isn't about living a life of pure chaos, but rather your open-ness to adapt to changing circumstances and opportunities.

Sure, you've got structure to your life and a plan for your day. But do you like to pursue a whim when it arises? Which are you more likely to do: stick to the morning's plan, or give into an urge to chase a butterfly? Are you even noticing the butterflies, or are you too busy carrying out the plan? ;)

• Like 1

In Chicago one day for work on a bitter cold day in December and find myself on a whim the next day on a plane to San Francisco admiring the Golden Gate Bridge where it's a like warm September day. :)

I TOTALLY get that Serena. There was a time when that would have been Greek to me and beyond understanding, but now,"Go with the flow," or, "Que sera sera," are the order of the day.

It is rather a freeing and empowering feeling to have!

Love the inference going "greek" is going with the flow (lol), thanks for sharing Mr Nice