Swingers in Cape Breton??

Guest D***le

Hi I don't know if this is a dumb question but I have been interested in the Swingers lifestyle for sometime but i have no idea how to get involved in my local area. I am from Sydney NS and I don't know if there is a seen down here, I would guess that there is, but where? If there are any Cerb members from the CB area that know of the details, How? Where? etc. Please let me know via this thread or PM me. If this is a stupid question, I 'm sorry, but I really don't know how to get involved Locally. Cheers and a Merry Christmas to all.

Not a stupid question at all pierboy. As far as I know there is nothing in the way of organixed clubs in your area.

We do however have several good ones in the Metro area. PM me for more information and I will give you some names and numbers.

As a side note single men are generaly not permited in the club unless you are signed in by a known couple.

Hey there Pierboy.

There is a small community of people in the lifestyle in CB. you have a 99% better chance of if you have a partner thats for sure. I have been lucky enough to play with a few couples here in sydney but I can tell you being a single male it's almost impossible.