Hmmm who are the sexiest hobbyists... a twist on the usual askings...

So who are the sexiest men of Cerb...

Who would you like to nominate based on

nice body + intelligence + wit ...

basically fit body and fit mind.

Sincere apologies in advance if anyone takes offense.

-- Jane

• Like 1

I have a list of sexy clients as long as my arm but none of them would want to be listed here. They pay for my service which is based on discretion at all times. They know who they ;) are and don't need a shout out...

cat

• Like 6

To list them would take too long. I'd love to but that's our secret, shhhhh:icon_cool:. If they have done a recco, that's anyother story but 90% like our secret and I do too. They know exactly who they are and I make sure they do. Over and Over Again!!

I nominate all the real and true Gentlemen of Cerb, whether we have only chatted or got down Lexy Style!:wink:

• Like 1

Well I'll chime in here. And as someone who wouldn't make nor expect to make such a list (I'm bald, overweight, and middle aged) based on criteria posted

Likely ladies wouldn't publicly post such a list. Ladies see many clients, and to only list some of their clients as the most sexy while complimentary to those listed could be seen as insulting by gentlemen who haven't been listed. And possibly a lady could lose a client or two

And I know there are some best of threads by guys about ladies. Personally i don't partake in those, it can be seen as insulting to those ladies who wouldn't make a list, so there is no hypocrisy in what I'm saying

In my honest opinion the relationship between a client and lady is private between the two, not something that should be ranked in a public "best of" list for all to see

Just my humble opinion

RG

• Like 2

Well I am just going to have some fun with this. Sexy is a state of mind and attitude, how much fun can we have and can we laugh and enjoy ourselves?

Now I have not met Lee Richards and really folks the pics he provides us are not to sexy but he is my kind of guy, whitty, sharp and up for a good time. Plus he is a little but bad and how sexy is that?

To all the sexy men on Cerb those I have met and the ones I haven't you are all sexy in your owm special way.

xoxo

• Like 2