Is anyone else sick of all the Christmas talk?

I may be a grinch, but I am so darn glad that Christmas is over! haha

So will you please tell me about some exciting things you are looking forward that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Christmas?

I'll start!

1. Heading to Toronto in January to spend time with a friend for her Birthday!

2. Finishing my exams in January right before my trip! :D

3. Starting my new semester and kicking calculus' arse!

4. Summer is coming!

5. Montreal trip in February for some Trapezing and adventures!

Okay, your turn!

• Like 1

I was already sick of Christmas in like Mid-November. In fact I'm already sick of 2013's holiday season!! Yeah...not a fan of this time of the year either.

Going out west to visit some friends this summer!

And hoping to get my flabby butt in shape in time for the travels.

Yes glad Christmas is over and done with. Already planning what to do on my birthday (or who to call). Any pale (snow white) tall (5 10 or taller) blue eyed beautiful faced spinner with natural kitty who works on January 1st :) (yes New Years day is also my birthday). In my dreams I suppose. Likely eveyone will be tired of partying the night before and eveywhere (bars and restaurants) is closed that day. Wait may be I join the rest of the world who are celeberating my birthday the night before lol?

Looking forward to more snow to play in.

Tobagannining, traipsing around a snowy field under a full moon, walking across frozen rivers, smoking a cigar in the cold air with a beautiful woman.

And that's just January.

I hate Christmas from November 1 until about December 15th. I'd be much happier if it was illegal to advertise christmas sales, put up Christmas lights, and particularly play christmas music (especially in stores) until mid-December. Then I get into it. I've been very much enjoying the holiday season. (I just put another dollop of whipped cream on a piece of pumpkin pie)

In a couple more days, though, I'll be done with it. I am enjoying the time away from work though.

Porthos

• Like 1

Guest s**ym****a

I love christmas but I am kinda glad its over... it can be a bit stressful!

Kisses Melina--

Guest a**4*

I am glad it is over looking forward to summer less clothes to put on longer days sunny hot days so before we know it spring will be here

Went to the store yesterday and the poor clerk was standing there mouthing the words of the song on the loudspeaker. When I asked him if he was sick of Christmas music he rolled his eyes and said he nearly cried when he went into work on Boxing Day only to hear the same looping Xmas songs he'd been hearing since dec 1.

• Like 1