New Years Resolutions!!!!

Hey all,

As the new year comes around we all start making resolutions. Whether we are already in pursuit of them or preparing to start, list them below!!

Mine are:

1. Heal from my bad injuries and lose the weight I've gained because of it.

2. Take more university classes.

3. Hobby more and work less.

How about you folks?

• Like 1

I don't usually make New Years Resolutions but this year I will want to go back on my diet :) I had taken some time off for the holidays and now and 5lbs heavier like everyone else :)

this year I've set my quit-smoking date to January 2nd..i figure quitting smoking in the winter will be easier than my summer attempts.

I'm also going to try and make more time for my friends that I dont see as often. when you focus too much on work and slowly see your circle of friends closing in smaller and smaller to those you only bump into when out its time to go out of one's way to actually follow though on those "we should hang out sometime" promises :)

I know I said this last year....but this year I really mean it! Honest! To start eating right and get in shape! I have no choice this year. I'm planning on doing some travelling this summer and I can't realistically expect to hook up with some exotic strange while still looking like the comic book guy from the Simpsons! ;)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

More weight loss on my program and less work this year coming up. Time to play more I think!

I don't like making New Year's resolutions that are grandiose or seem like big planning. I like to take things one step at a time. I have a few of them but I don't like jinxing myself. The sleep resolution above, I've gotten better at recently.

Have a duo!!!!!!!! Yes! that is my resolution.

plan for me too lol

i don't really don't make new year's resolutions, try to be better every day instead.

Since I already try to do the typical ones - dieting, lifting, drinking lots of water - I would like to try and do an outcall this year.

I gave up on New Year's resolutions a long time ago.

Any day is a good day to decide to make some sort of improvement to your life. And I refuse to be forced into it with a herd of lemmings on any particular day of the year. I won't be doing anything today. But tomorrow, or the day after? Maybe.

Edited by Phaedrus
  • Like 1

I resolve to make no resolutions for each New Year. I've made and kept this same resolution for 30 years and its made me the man I am today.

Guest K***e D****ls

Some goals I've set for 2013:

- more personal travel (anyone who follows me on twitter knows I travel a lot for Kylie, but I never talk about my personal travels there. I already have a bucket list trip booked for my personal life in the very near future and am planning another one for the summer)

- get my motorcycle license

- become a better snowboarder

- attend even more concerts than last year

- paint more

- develop more of a presence here in Canada as Kylie

Eat right (not diet)...cut out bad foods, eat more nutritional food (fruits, vegetables etc)

Further to my first resolution, is to drink more water, drink less (even though it's no alcohol) beer or other empty calorie drinks

Exercise...no nothing dramatic, just something simple like walking

In fact a social group, walking cerbites has been created for those who want to get their exercise by walking. Anyone is welcome to join

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=169

RG

:icon_biggrin:I have a few

1.to eat better-ugh-not more

2.to get it through peoples heads that pit bulls are good dogs not killing machines-to blab continously about this!

3.to suck more penises-and to do it even better

4.to start touring

5.to make 2013 the best year yet!

6.to work even harder to stop people from getting away with animal abuse-those fuckers need to be punished and harshly,(remember if they are treating animals like this what are they doing to humans!) the laws need changing-please start out this year with doing what you can to help.

• Like 1

Going to bed before midnight every night! Enough of this nightowl b.s. that has followed me for years!

It is not a New Year's Resolution as such, but I have a pact or agreement with a SP friend of mine to go to bed before midnight everynight. But, alas, it is easier said than done! :icon_redface: