Nordic Flex Gold Resistance Training System

With much sadness, we have to part with this because we're moving into smaller digs and we need to pare down.

It's a great resistance training system that relies on a patented "isokinetic resistance" system to ensure that you can always complete your reps. It automatically adjusts resistance to your ability. (It works by way of a pair of, essentially, brake pads. The faster you can do your reps, the more resistance. The slower, the less.) For this reason, it's ideal for women looking to get into shape, and anybody looking to recover from an injury. (The latter is mostly how we used it.)

It's well loved and well used, but still in great shape. It includes:

--shuttle & press bar

--butterfly attachment

--abdominal crunch bar

--power meter (shows resistance per rep, etc.)

--exercise poster

It's in good condition, despite all the mileage we put on it.

Unfortunately, we seem to have lost the manual but we're available for support. We're asking $150, and for a small fee, we can include delivery and set up.

To see it in action, here's a link to an old ad for it on YouTube:

They always try to sell these things with the notion that, by using them, you're going to get "buff" and lose weight and have six pack abs and such. Maybe. All I can say is, as much as we used it, it never did that for us. But it DID allow us to build the muscle and strength we needed to participate and have fun skydiving, and for me, it gave me the muscle I needed to play hard in my work.

We're also selling our Nordic Track Cross Country Ski Trainer for $50.