I decided to treat myself to a last minute, short notice new years treat this afternoon. After looking at Tracy?s amazing pictures on the agencie?s site, I decided to give them a call. I am always skeptical about such professional looking photos as they don?t always give the ?real picture?. I am happy to report that the photos are quite accurate. She is remarkably beautiful; Thin, fit and with amazing breasts. She has a couple of small tatoos which set off the whole picture for me.

After a minor scheduling issue, I finally got to see her. The room was very clean and in a relatively new, upscale building in the downtown area. She greeted me wearing sexy lingerie. Communication was a bit awkward at first as she does not speak a lot of English, but we managed :wink:. She is very good at getting her point across, and letting you know what she wants. We shared a shower together both before and after which set the mood. I won?t go into more explicit details, but I will say that she is worth meeting while she is in town.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.