Chocolate worthy of an award

Yes the holidays are over and chocolates are still on my mind!

I was given the most delicious box of sweetly wrapped, devine tasting chocolates I've had to date-and believe me I've tried many.These chocolates are worthy of an honor award and I highly reccommend any of you chocolate freaks try them if you haven't already.

They are from Chocolates by Design-1360 water str-Halifax-902-407-8844

I have no affiliation with this company or it's employees- was just in awe of their goodness and presentation.

I am a chocolate mint lover :boobies:

Andes chocolate mints are to die for-they are usually hard to find, but not at Christmas time. They are the ones that the OLIVE GARDEN restaurant gives with the bill ;)

And the very best chocolate mint bar out there is at Laura Secord. They are in a super bright green wrapper-not to be confused with the light green which is french mint.

The apple and the marshmallows brochettes at rocky mountain are amazing. I love staring at them when in the area.

RMCF2.jpg

But I recently discovered their chocolate covered sour keys and I think I have become addicted to them :tongue:

chocolate+covered+jumbo+sour+keys.jpg

But I recently discovered their chocolate covered sour keys and I think I have become addicted to them :tongue:

chocolate+covered+jumbo+sour+keys.jpg

Yeah... just looking at the shape of these things, I can see how the ladies could become addicted to them.

Akshully, hang on... how big are they? Just asking dietary reasons, of course... :)

• Like 1

I consider some of the finest chocolates I've ever had to be those made in Newfoundland at the Newfoundland Chocolate Company. Right downtown on Duckworth street in St. John's. Simply amazing, and you can shop online.

http://www.newfoundlandchocolatecompany.com/

It is very cruel having this thread so close to that darned "losing weight" thread!

Porthos

• Like 1

The best chocolate I ever had was from a famous chocolatier in Brugges, Belgium. I can't recall the name now, but there was a giant dinosaur in the window made entirely from chocolate.

IMG_0656_zps3bda9cb8.jpg

• Like 2

Cristy,

I'm going to step out of reality here.

Imagine me as the yummiest, smoothest, dark chocolate, naked-beef-bunny-with-the-biggest-boner present stuffed in your stocking. And I'm a life sized chocolate beef bunny too. Good luck without ripping your stocking apart! HA HA haaaa....

Ok, so where do you start?

xo

J.

• Like 1