You can look but you can't touch.

Hot! Hot! Emma I love your story especially since I know the parking lot well. Isn't being in the heat of the passion great? You feel like you two are alone in a bubble and invisible to the world.

The Hun

A bit before becoming a companion i used to belong to to one of the online dating sites....this is about one of the gentlemen i met...I'll call him GQ

Tall,dark and handsome...GQ and i had spent many hours online chatting and caming...and really getting to know each other. He was from Greece and now living in Montreal so his French was very very good....{i love accents....especially French}. We were really into each other but meeting him in person was another thing....finally a time came when i had to be in Toronto with a lay over in Montreal....we decided we would meet there at the airport and have dinner.

The flight was great but i was so nervous...meeting him for the first time in person was a little nerve racking...but exciting at the same time. Butterflies in my stomach i dialed his number as planned when i landed. I hear this very sexy voice on the other end saying hello...{damn butterflies} now i'm really nervous...

"hello GQ, its me i'm here" i say

"wonderful ma Cher....what are you wearing"

"um-mm a long black coat,black boots" I say

"you look so beautiful"

"ummm thanks" i gulp and look around....and there he is standing behind me with a big smile on his face.

He pulls me in and kisses me deeply as if we were long lost lovers...

The kiss is so passionate i loose myself in the moment and forget where i am....i think we both did...holding on to each other we start to leave the airport for our dinner date...

Hardly any words were spoken just this intense feeling of lust...

We get to his car and as he opens the door for me we kiss again...this time the kiss is even more intense...out hands feeling each other...touching,grabbing ,wanting....i sit in the seat but before he can shut the door for me i reach for his belt....he looks down at me ...i look up at him and continue to undo his belt.....unzip him, and pull out his cock....

he looks around there's no one visible in the parking lot so i continue on my mission to taste him....licking and sucking his nice shaved member...he reaches down and and releases my breasts from my dress....then pinches my nipples.....i continue to pursue my mission of releasing his passion onto or even into me....at this point i don't much care what happens....hes pulls from my mouth and kneels in front of me....slowly sucking one breast then the other...mmmm...damn that makes me so hot...then with one hand he goes up my dress and into my panties...he can feel how wet i am and leans in to taste....taste through my panties...damn i'm feverish now....then pulling my panties aside his tongue melts on my clit....tasting me,,tonguing me....i fell as if i'm about to explode when he then asks me to lay back more towards the drivers seat...i do what he says at this point i would do anything he said.....he gets on top and slowly enters me.....that wonderful feeling you get when you make love with someone for the first time...awwwww.....it doesn't take long before the frenzy of our passion is too much and he explodes seep inside me....the wanting and waiting is only the beginning of our trip to dinner....the dinner that never happens....

..after the intense exploration we sat up in a bit of a dischelved state...lol...he went to the drivers side and sat down...we held hands and talked for awhie but time was ticking and we thought we would never get to dinner...we were right...one thing let to another and i found myself bent over giving him another bj...this time we wanted more room to play...we got out of the car and looked around....the light was still coming in from the garage and it made it hard to find a place so we ended up against a wall...he ripped off my panties and drove he very hard cock in to me right there...right there in the parking garage against the wall...holding my arms as he fucked me hard and intensely like there was no one else on this earth....somehow we ended up on someones suv...me bent over while he continued pumping into me...over and over...i'm sure people had to have seen us...and heard us for sure...but there was no stopping us....i wanted hi cum inside my mouth and i told him so....he stopped i kneeled down and with in secs i was swallowing his hot cum...needless to say dinner never came and i left for Toronto happy and full....

Samantha, the next time I'm in Ottawa I'll make sure to stop in for a service call. I'll bring the appropriate tools but we will encounter a serious overheating problem.

Hun

You're outta luck Hun...Samantha is in Vancouver. I think all the blood was rushing from your brain to elsewhere and you overlooked her location...lol ;)

That was totally fucking hot Emma....wow....you have got to come to Winnipeg and share some of that heat baby!!

Now I have to jump in with my own story!

This happened last spring, when it was still kinda winter-y, but you could tell that spring was coming.

I'll call him Marcus. He's this older, punk dude who I have a thing with. He has a girlfriend, who doesn't know about me and so he refers to me as his "dirty, little secret." We don't see each other often, but when we do, WOW.

So the first time we met, since it was kind of spring-ish, we just walked towards each other and met in the middle and kept walking. This was on Booth and so we walked down to Lebreton flats and then towards Parliament. We went under this bridge thing, and as we did, he grabbed me around the waist and spun me so that I was facing him and he kissed me. We started making out under the bridge and I could feel myself getting wet and incredibly turned on. I love a man who takes control. We walked a bit further and I'm not sure exactly where we were, there were still giant snowpiles around. We stopped behind a large building, sort of near Parliament and we continued making out, and then he unzipped my jeans and stuck his hand inside and started rubbing my already wet clit. It's a good thing he's a tall, strong guy, because I almost collapsed when I came, he made me cum so hard. Never one to not return a favour, I unzipped his jeans, pulled out his hard cock and started sucking him off right there in the parking lot. He was fucking my face and so into it that some of his cum dripped down my chin onto my coat. That cum stain was there for almost a year before I finally washed my coat. Hahaha.

Guest gagagaga

I like the part where ATH says "I go for the juggler". I don't know if he hates jugglers, has a fetish for them...whatever, watch out buskers!!

Kidding...I am assuming he meant jugular. Everytime I see a hot juggler, I will laugh a little.

Yeah you're right AvaFoxx. Its all this sexual energy that has been building up inside of me..For a moment I forgot where I was.

Thanks for bringing me back home

The Hun

You're outta luck Hun...Samantha is in Vancouver. I think all the blood was rushing from your brain to elsewhere and you overlooked her location...lol ;)

Now I have to jump in with my own story!

This happened last spring, when it was still kinda winter-y, but you could tell that spring was coming.

I'll call him Marcus. He's this older, punk dude who I have a thing with. He has a girlfriend, who doesn't know about me and so he refers to me as his "dirty, little secret." We don't see each other often, but when we do, WOW.

So the first time we met, since it was kind of spring-ish, we just walked towards each other and met in the middle and kept walking. This was on Booth and so we walked down to Lebreton flats and then towards Parliament. We went under this bridge thing, and as we did, he grabbed me around the waist and spun me so that I was facing him and he kissed me. We started making out under the bridge and I could feel myself getting wet and incredibly turned on. I love a man who takes control. We walked a bit further and I'm not sure exactly where we were, there were still giant snowpiles around. We stopped behind a large building, sort of near Parliament and we continued making out, and then he unzipped my jeans and stuck his hand inside and started rubbing my already wet clit. It's a good thing he's a tall, strong guy, because I almost collapsed when I came, he made me cum so hard. Never one to not return a favour, I unzipped his jeans, pulled out his hard cock and started sucking him off right there in the parking lot. He was fucking my face and so into it that some of his cum dripped down my chin onto my coat. That cum stain was there for almost a year before I finally washed my coat. Hahaha.

Thank you Erin that was very hot probably melted some of those snow banks

Erin, I'll assume you talked on the phone first right? Or were you just walking along and you spotted this older punk dude and that was it, you just had to jump him?

You're a horny girl! party10.gif

Awwww...I didn't mean to pull you out of your sex haze :(. And by the way Mr. "AttilaTheHun", since when do you call me "AvaFoxx"??? LOL! Just Ava please...lol! You know I'm teasin' ya ;). xoxoxox

Yeah you're right AvaFoxx. Its all this sexual energy that has been building up inside of me..For a moment I forgot where I was.

Thanks for bringing me back home

The Hun

Awwww...I didn't mean to pull you out of your sex haze :(. And by the way Mr. "AttilaTheHun", since when do you call me "AvaFoxx"??? LOL! Just Ava please...lol! You know I'm teasin' ya ;). xoxoxox

Attila, don't know about you but I like a lady that does alot of teasin ;)..Ava seems to be that type!

Erin, I'll assume you talked on the phone first right? Or were you just walking along and you spotted this older punk dude and that was it, you just had to jump him?

You're a horny girl! party10.gif

Well I'd like to say that I was just walking along and saw him and decided to jump his bones, but no, we talked online for ages before we ever found time to meet up.

I really wish I had just randomly decided to blow a stranger I'd never spoken to, but alas. No.

Hey Joeblow I was referring to the Juggler vein. Its that tickelish one right beside the Jugular.

ATH

I like the part where ATH says "I go for the juggler". I don't know if he hates jugglers, has a fetish for them...whatever, watch out buskers!!

Kidding...I am assuming he meant jugular. Everytime I see a hot juggler, I will laugh a little.

Ah you're young, you've got the world ahead of you!

I really wish I had just randomly decided to blow a stranger I'd never spoken to, but alas. No.

Erin, you don't really know me, I'm pretty much a stranger. Just so you know, I will be under the northwest corner of the Laurier street bridge, right by the big sign, at precisely 3:35pm on Thursday...just in case you happen to be walking by! buck10.gif

Erin, you don't really know me, I'm pretty much a stranger. Just so you know, I will be under the northwest corner of the Laurier street bridge, right by the big sign, at precisely 3:35pm on Thursday...just in case you happen to be walking by! buck10.gif

Haha, don't tempt me, I may take you up on that.

Ottawa Sun news flash.......

"Traffic was snarled up today around the Laurier Street bridge due to some unregisterd protest or gathering of people under the bridge. Seems police were unable to get to the center of the disturbance due to the amount of men of all ages blocking access. SWAT was called in but were also unable to gain access........several hours later the crowd did disperse.........all that was found was a sweet lady was being offered help off her knees by all the concerned men available in Ottawa"

Ottawa Sun news flash.......

"Traffic was snarled up today around the Laurier Street bridge due to some unregisterd protest or gathering of people under the bridge. Seems police were unable to get to the center of the disturbance due to the amount of men of all ages blocking access. SWAT was called in but were also unable to gain access........several hours later the crowd did disperse.........all that was found was a sweet lady was being offered help off her knees by all the concerned men available in Ottawa"

Bahahahahaha. That was gold. Absolute gold.

"and one time, at Band Camp......" crazy10.gif

that was me......I like to stand out.......