There is nothing better to brighten up a drab winter day than a bright beautiful bouquet of flowers.In the larger cities, Toronto, Monteal, ect you are lucky to have your flower markets. Here in the Maritimes we have to stick to the flower shops and grocery stores which limit our supply to seasonal varities, but still beautiful ones. I love tulips, roses, hydrangeas. what are your favorite flowers? I'm treating myself to a bunch today, I hope you will too.:biggrin:

I love flowers all year long but I take great personal pleasure from my perennial gardens that I tend to from early spring until late fall. Over the years it has evolved such that I have a flower display from spring until snowfall.

If I had to choose one flower that I love, though it is not a perennial, it would have to be the gladiolus. I have hundreds of bulbs of all colors and heights and shades and from the middle of August until the middle of October I always have a bouquet inside with me.

There is nothing better to brighten up a drab winter day than a bright beautiful bouquet of flowers.In the larger cities, Toronto, Monteal, ect you are lucky to have your flower markets. Here in the Maritimes we have to stick to the flower shops and grocery stores which limit our supply to seasonal varities, but still beautiful ones. I love tulips, roses, hydrangeas. what are your favorite flowers? I'm treating myself to a bunch today, I hope you will too.:biggrin:

I enjoy the pretty yellow blooms of a big canola field in the summer :)

Then in the fall I harvest it and make money ;) I like that too !

• Like 1

I enjoy the pretty yellow blooms of a big canola field in the summer :)

Then in the fall I harvest it and make money ;) I like that too !

Hey Lee. Since it appears as if our mutual male SP businesses have not taken off how about we go into the flower business together? I'll sell my glads at the end of the lane and you sell your canola and we can split the profits. :)

Oops. Back on track. My second favorite flower is the simple but beautiful tulip.

• Like 2

Guest t****ster***ke

the dandelion!

sometimes there is beauty in simplicity.

I once gave a special lady a bunch of long stemmed mini kleenex.......yup you read that right.... Just a special little something from the antlerman

Posted via Mobile Device