I am going to be going to New Zealand and Australia for several months, and am asking anyone that has information about the hobby down their to either respond here or PM if you like. I've been doing a few Google searches but haven't got much yet. What would be really good is to find a few sites like Cerb.

Boomer. I recall that Cleo spent some time in Australia a year ago or so and she may know a bot about the scene there. You might drop her a PM.

Have an amazing trip!!!!

I sent you a PM Boomer. Also, as mentioned above; check out "Foreign Affairs" for some info. I envy you, call me if you need someone to carry your bags:). I love it down there and Aussies are more relaxed and openminded about most things. I can't wait to go back. The SP or WL (Aussie term) scene is outstanding.

How about this shot of 1000 bikini babes on Bondi Beach....

screenshot20130109at752.png

screenshot20130109at753.png

Got to love the weather down there this time of year:)

Fully legal in New Zealand, with laws that were similar to Canada, but they decriminalized all but the minimum age requirement. I think Australia has some legal cities, and some not legal. i do know of an sp in Australia who is very sweet, and will pm you her site.