How to deal with underage SP?

And pretty easy to get good fake id too. I think you have to be careful to make statements that are absolute, since nothing in life is that simple.

I am no legal expert. But if you ask for an ID, and are shown one with proper identifications, and then convinced the girl is of legal age, I would think that even if the ID proved to be faked later, the court might consider you have done your due deligence and let you off. Not certain this will happen, ie. let off without charges. I could be a bit niave here.

Whew, if they advertise they are 20 you are okay then.. And pretty easy to get good fake id too. I think you have to be careful to make statements that are absolute, since nothing in life is that simple.

That's a good point General. I know of a lady who flew to Europe using her older sister's passport (because they look enough alike it was passable). A fake or borrowed real ID from an older sister could be the passkey an underage girl uses.

In a sense the third world is safer as the hotel staff takes responsibility for checking the lady's ID and holds on to it, returning it to her only during a no trouble occurred check out of the hotel.

I imagine a borrowed or fake ID might have a way of otherwise disappearing leaving the client with no defense.

I don't see any problem having LE check it out, if she is of age and doing out calls then she is doing nothing illegal.

Whew, if they advertise they are 20 you are okay then.. And pretty easy to get good fake id too. I think you have to be careful to make statements that are absolute, since nothing in life is that simple.

First this is exactly what I said

"To those guys who see younger adult SP's, especially those that advertise they are 18-19"

To me a lady early twenties would still be a younger SP and in no way did I say that that if they advertise they are twenty you are okay. I just included in my sentence "...especially those that advertise they are 18-19"

Fair enough on the point about id though, however and I'm only guessing here, if you did your best due diligence checking ID, it would be be factored in should you get caught. But it is just a guess on my part.

RG

Guest F***tyF**rari

And Now I wake up this morning with an fail from my website attacking me for shedding light on the girls age. And including what the sender seemed to think was personal and accurate information about me and my friends, threatening to contact LE on us calling me a pimped out hoe.

Information has been passed on to Mod, LE didn't know where to direct me on the matter last night and asked me to contact later with her information. I am going to wait until MOD finishes his investigation on it and then follow up if needed with LE at that time.

RG,

The point I was making was that you could do your appropriate due diligence and still get in a situation with an underaged lady, whereas it sounded like (stated) you felt that any guy caught with an underaged lady deserves what they get. You could just get caught in an unfortunate situtation, the only solution would be to stay away from anyone that looks even remotely young, and doubt that is going to happen. I have no idea whether if you could prove you asked for appropriate identification and saw it, that would get you out of the situation, assumming such identification can be found.

First this is exactly what I said

"To those guys who see younger adult SP's, especially those that advertise they are 18-19"

To me a lady early twenties would still be a younger SP and in no way did I say that that if they advertise they are twenty you are okay. I just included in my sentence "...especially those that advertise they are 18-19"

Fair enough on the point about id though, however and I'm only guessing here, if you did your best due diligence checking ID, it would be be factored in should you get caught. But it is just a guess on my part.

RG

Edited by The General

I am no legal expert. But if you ask for an ID, and are shown one with proper identifications, and then convinced the girl is of legal age, I would think that even if the ID proved to be faked later, the court might consider you have done your due deligence and let you off. Not certain this will happen, ie. let off without charges. I could be a bit niave here.

This is seldom the case in most matters where minors are concerned. If a bar is caught with a bunch of drunk underage teens in it, it matters very little if they had id's. The onus is on the bar to ensure they are of age.

I suspect that this is the case even more so when it comes to this hobby. You are the one that is considered the adult and the onus is on you if the girl is underage. The fact that she" tricked you" with an id will likely hold little water as she is not the consenting adult in the situation. I would expect little sympathy and understanding from le in this case.

Just saying protect yourself gents and be sure. Assume your life depends on it. (because out kind of does.)

Since neither of you are sure why not approach the girl first. You did say your friend knew her. Contacting the police could cause irrevocable damage to her if you are wrong. Yes, she is putting others at risk if she is underage but that is a very big if. I think contacting mod is appropriate and expected. But in cases like this I think you need to be 110 % before contacting the le. JMO.

I disagree. If the sp is of age, LE will find that out. If she isn't, then they will shut down her advertising. LE isn't looking for someone working legally as in of legal age, and is she can prove she is 18 or older, they will leave her alone.

Additional Comments:

I think you are absolutely right. It isn't your job to figure out if an ID is fake or real, lol, But it is to check it and be able to say you did check it. LE is not going to fault you for having checked ID and not be able to see it is faked.

Additional Comments:

And Now I wake up this morning with an fail from my website attacking me for shedding light on the girls age. And including what the sender seemed to think was personal and accurate information about me and my friends, threatening to contact LE on us calling me a pimped out hoe.

Information has been passed on to Mod, LE didn't know where to direct me on the matter last night and asked me to contact later with her information. I am going to wait until MOD finishes his investigation on it and then follow up if needed with LE at that time.

I don't think that making LE wait is the way to go here lol. If you contacted them why not send a link to the ad itself, and/or profile if the sp is on here. I gather from this post that there might be an 'agency' involved, or it might be a couple of underagers working together.

I wouldn't lose sleep over a couple of teenagers making anonymous threats over the internet, but include that in your LE report. When LE gives them a lecture, they will include harrassment etc.

A 14 year old in BC was charged with pimping out another 14 year old over a year ago. I fully believe that under 18 year olds can start this kind of work fully independent of any overt pressure and coercian, but it doesn't mean it is OK or legal. So a message to the sps who are reading this and know they are underage, it is only a matter of time. time you need to wait until 18 to start working legally, in other words.

And for these people contacting FF, knock off the harrassment, threats and bullying tactics. It will only work against you. These are adults here, and they will take the appropriate steps to protect themselves, thru legal means.

• Like 1

This is seldom the case in most matters where minors are concerned. If a bar is caught with a bunch of drunk underage teens in it, it matters very little if they had id's. The onus is on the bar to ensure they are of age.

I suspect that this is the case even more so when it comes to this hobby. You are the one that is considered the adult and the onus is on you if the girl is underage. The fact that she" tricked you" with an id will likely hold little water as she is not the consenting adult in the situation. I would expect little sympathy and understanding from le in this case.

Just saying protect yourself gents and be sure. Assume your life depends on it. (because out kind of does.)

Yes, absolutely. Even if it was eventually accepted that you'd done due diligence and been fooled anyway, a public accusation from LE about having been with an under-age SP would probably have a pretty devastating effect on your life; people would probably assume that you'd set out to find an under-age SP, regardless of what had actually happened.

• Like 2

If you know this person, I'd also recommend trying to connect them with some resources in the city they're in. Perhaps there's a sex worker's rights organization in the city, or a youth service that's sex worker friendly? (I know Maggie's, POWER, and Stella would all fit under this description or have knowledge of other applicable resources). I've worked with a lot of youth, and while the cops or child welfare agencies are sometimes really great and helpful, sometimes they're not (especially depending on the city), and it's very possible that this person might need someone else around for support. Without that support, it's very possible that she might end up just turning to much less safe and less regulated ways of working if she feels like she's losing her only source of income, and end up feeling like she has to take much greater risks with her body and push her own boundaries a lot.

On another note, I don't think it's very likely I'd ever be mistaken for under 18, but if asked I don't think I would be comfortable showing my ID because it has lots of personal information about me that I'm not generally comfortable sharing with clients. Does anyone know of another way for SPs to verify their age?

• Like 3

On another note, I don't think it's very likely I'd ever be mistaken for under 18, but if asked I don't think I would be comfortable showing my ID because it has lots of personal information about me that I'm not generally comfortable sharing with clients. Does anyone know of another way for SPs to verify their age?

Cover your personal information by your hand or fingers (like your name for example). your client is only interested in two things. Your birthday and your picture none of which is personal information.

• Like 3

There's been a fair amount of discussion in this thread regarding the obligations a client has in determining an sp's age. The Criminal Code indicates that a client must take "all reasonable steps" to confirm that the sp is of legal age. So what are considered "reasonable steps"? The test the Court would take is what steps would a "reasonable person" take in the circumstances to determine the sp's age? In a trial, these factors would include:

1. How well does the client know the sp;

2. Physical appearance of the sp;

3. Age and appearance of the people with the sp;

4. Age difference between the client and the sp;

5. Demeanour or behaviour of the sp;

6. The time and location of the alleged sexual assault; and

7. Any other relevant times or places the client and sp were in contact.

The less familiar the client and sp are with each other, the more steps the client is required to take to determine her age. In addition, the bigger the age difference between the client and sp, the greater the expectation that the client would make more inquiries.

In other words, just because she showed you a fake id, that's not enough! That's not a winning defence! Like it or not, the burden is on the adult, not the teenager!

So that's the law, but why else would you go the extra mile to determine the age of the sp? Here's my top 5 reasons:

1. You're a decent and good man!

2. You don't want to let a teenager make life altering decisions for you!

3. There are literally thousands of wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, skilled legal sp's in the country that you can meet!

4. You don't want you and your family dragged through a court case as an accused sex offender and place your fate in the hands of a legal process that you don't understand and have no influence over.

And finally, the scared shitless reason...

5. You don't want to risk being convicted, becoming a registered sex offender, losing your family and every friend you've ever had and going to prison as a sex offender, where you will be abused by your fellow inmates or isolated for your own protection for the duration of your sentence!!!!

Edited by cyclo
Added an additional point
  • Like 8

I disagree. If the sp is of age, LE will find that out. If she isn't, then they will shut down her advertising. LE isn't looking for someone working legally as in of legal age, and is she can prove she is 18 or older, they will leave her alone.

We all have different opinions but if she is of age and running an incall her trouble has only begun, they will charge her for that , wether or not she may or may not be convicted of a crime in the end who knows, but it will more than likely make the papers-outing her and her identity and possibly giving her a criminal record all because of an assumption. If she is underage I still think contacting her first is the best thing and as another poster recommended contact an outreach worker to help. Le should be the last step, why ruin someone if other means can be effective. I'm sure There are some on this board that have started in this buisness as underage , I'm not saying it is okay or a good thing but some have done it. Their reasons are only known to them as hers are to her-if she is doing this independenly and of her own free will, and if she is underage-this again isn't known for sure.

I don't think that making LE wait is the way to go here lol. If you contacted them why not send a link to the ad itself, and/or profile if the sp is on here. I gather from this post that there might be an 'agency' involved, or it might be a couple of underagers working together.

If LE was contacted their investigation would find all about her they wouldn't require a link.

I wouldn't lose sleep over a couple of teenagers making anonymous threats over the internet, but include that in your LE report. When LE gives them a lecture, they will include harrassment etc.

As someone who is continually harassed and bullied on another site believe me it is far more complicated and difficult than just reporting someone to have them charged with harassment, I have been working with a lawyer concerning this and it can get very expensive.

Please do not send a link to a cerb profile to le before contacting me about it first.

We do not want that attention here, we will suspend the questionable account and remove any ads when someone has concearn of underage. And give her a chance to prove her age to us.

... Remember the government stepped in with c.l. For ads on the site for underage girls. We dont want that bad publicity and you all know i take a pro-active approach to this here to help stop this.

I dont want any bad media or unwanted attention with issues like that and i am sure none of you want that either ....so.... Please always let me know fisrt so that no one outside our community finds a member here with an active account who is under 18. That would potentially lead to cerb shutting down and having problms like c.l.

• Like 7

Cover your personal information by your hand or fingers (like your name for example). your client is only interested in two things. Your birthday and your picture none of which is personal information.

You can cover the name and address info with masking tape or easy to remove label paper.