Ottawa Valentine Social - Mark you calendar for Thu., Feb. 7, 2013

SPs/MAs: We are now full.

HOBBYIESTS: I still have 2 spots open, but I need to know ASAP because the deadline to pay is this evening.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

For all the details, refer to the first page of this thread.

One... more... sleep!! YaY!!

Looking forward to meet everyone again or for the first time ;-)

I'm actually getting really excited too! I'll even be able to come out much earlier this time rather than my usual after 9pm drop in so I'll be able to catch some of the people I've missed in the past! --does happy-dance-- :)

• Like 1

I hear that a few treasured items will find their way through to the social???? We will have to keep an eye for those....

• Like 1

SPs/MAs: We are now full.

HOBBYIESTS: I still have 1 spot open, but I need to know ASAP because the deadline to pay is this evening.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

For all the details, refer to the first page of this thread.

Hurry, because I will be off line as of 3:00 p.m. today.

I saw this and thought of Old Dog for some silly reason ........

keep-calm-and-buy-me-a-beer-3.png

Hey Lee. I believe I saw that there is one spot left for you to come and collect that beer. Otherwise please allow me to distribute the hugs and Valentines kisses on your behalf?

• Like 1

Hey Lee. I believe I saw that there is one spot left for you to come and collect that beer. Otherwise please allow me to distribute the hugs and Valentines kisses on your behalf?

Kisses ?? Wait a dog gone minute here !! Nobody said anything about kisses !! I soooo didn't get that memo. I will be there in March so I have delayed my V-string day and kisses until then ......

I am buying some drinks though. There is a sexy young lady riding a train about now that is gonna buy you a drink for me MN2 :) If your good. You must do the two step, the polka, the twist and the bird dance first however but you have been practicing if I remember correctly

Have fun everyone :)

• Like 1

Kisses ?? Wait a dog gone minute here !! Nobody said anything about kisses !! I soooo didn't get that memo. I will be there in March so I have delayed my V-string day and kisses until then ......

I am buying some drinks though. There is a sexy young lady riding a train about now that is gonna buy you a drink for me MN2 :) If your good. You must do the two step, the polka, the twist and the bird dance first however but you have been practicing if I remember correctly

Have fun everyone :)

Oh wow it's gotta be my little red or maybe pink haired girl! She makes me think of our own Anne of Green Gables! Oh wait, on second thought I think not. Malika and Anne don't belong in the same mind set :) . Thanks Lee. We shall send you a toast.

Have fun guys and have a couple drinks for.me<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Awwww... I was hoping to have a drink or two ON you.... belly button shots!!!!

And spanks Annessa??? MmmmMMMMMMmmMMMMMMmmmm

whos going to spank me for my birthday? hehehehe..think I can get at least 31?

Shouldn't be a problem sexy pants

So lets figure here....

30 guys will definitely want to spank you for sure !

2/3 of the ladies as a rough figure will want to spank you so lets say another 20

Sooooo that's 50 peeps X 31 years = 1550 spanks :D

Hope you aren't dancing tomorrow Annessa ?? ;) and Happy Birthday !!!!

Wups another hijack...sorry

Guest S**a*Q

Dammit I want pints... Malika and I are looking for somewhere to have dinner/appys and possible a glass of wine beforehand.

Just to let everyone know, I am officially off-line for the day, so if you need to reach me, I am available only by text.

613-315-2210

The social was awesome, as always. Lots of sexy ladies, gentlemen, drinks, door prizes and general merriment. Many thanks to Angela for all of the hard work in organizing the event!!!! :)