Ottawa Valentine Social - Mark you calendar for Thu., Feb. 7, 2013

Sorry to be so late to add this in here but I just now arrived home after a very interesting travel day. More on that tomorrow when I write a cumulative highlights of the day contribution.

For the moment, thanks from me as well Angela for doing this once again. We really do appreciate your efforts in these events.

As is the case with many others it was a pleasure to catch up with a few old friends and to meet some new ones.

I see Angela that you have already posted a date for the next social and I imagine that a group of ladies have already started a "Bring Lee Richards To The Next Social" fund.:)

I didn't attend but am dying to know...did MN2 perform this dance for the free drink? :D

Cleo, I am afraid apologies are in order but I missed the dance floor. Now those of you that were in Halifax for our social know that I can get out on a dance floor! So, if Old Dog wrote that he saw me out there then that is simply an indication of how many people continued to provide him with free beer! I gotta learn his secret.

A special little public thank you to Malika who did something very nice for me that evening. So little that for her she may not even realize but for me was really nice. :)

A good time was had by all!!!!!!

Edited by mrrnice2
  • Like 1

i see angela that you have already posted a date for the next social and i imagine that a group of ladies have already started a "bring lee richards to the next social" fund.:)

yes since the elimination of the penny the ladies are filling the cheese whiz jar fund to bring me to otown !!!! 5 bucks hopefully. Wishful thinking ;)

cleo, i am afraid apologies are in order but i missed the dance floor. now those of you that were in halifax for our social know that i can get out on a dance floor! So, if old dog wrote that he saw me out there then that is simply an indication of how many people continued to provide him with free beer! i gotta learn his secret.

tsk tsk mn2 !!

cant-dance.jpg

tsk tsk old dog.....too many free drinks eh ???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsFuodE9I1XyhVfYnLTMFI1IGE01IUDI-Mn9-pGbKhVJqyAwlRkA

images?q=tbn:and9gcssfuode9i1xyhvfynltmfi1ige01iudi-mn9-pgbkhvjqyawlrka

a special little public thank you to malika who did something very nice for me that evening. So little that for her she may not even realize but for me was really nice. :)

she is a sweetheart !! :)

a good time was had by all!!!!!!

priceless and awesome !!

Okay I am now fully recovered from the social to give my whole hearted thanks to Angela for setting this all up and to all the great folk who I did or did not meet that evening.

This is a great way to mix in a relaxed social setting and if you have not had the chance to attend, I would heartily reccommend you do so for the next one.