Sign in to follow this  

Taylor Rae @ Body Language Ent

Guest J******72

Met Taylor Rae when she was travelling in Halifax this week. This is Taylor's second trip to Halifax. She does this part time, and travels throughout Canada.

Booking was easy and accomodated some last minute scheduling challenges. Taylor's agency handles the booking, so her time with you is focused on you. Her hotel downtown was convenient and top notch.

Taylor's figure is actually better in person than in her photos. A fun safe time was had by all. I could only book an hour, sadly, so while our time was limited, a --lot-- of fun was had!!

.. Ok, screw it. She has amazing breasts. The fact that they were implants was even more impressive! Not to judge someone's figure... but they were perfect. Seriously. Wow.

All the activities were fun, exhausting and left me happy and sore in all the good ways. Lots of kssing mixed in with just the right hint of naughty nerfect was the right combination for me. And, I was surprised that she genuinely seemed to enjoy things as much as I did (and as often). Fun fun fun! Just wish I had booked 2 hours.

I never asked if she was a smoker, but if she was, I couldn't tell. She also had a selection of body washes for men if I wanted to use one after our session. I think today is her last day, but when she comes back, go see her!. I would totally see her again for sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this