Most Thoughtful Christmas Gifts....

We are now almost a month after Christmas and as I sit in readiness for the first football game of the year to begin, I am also anticipating delving into my ongoing Christmas gift.

One of my kids knows that I enjoy trying different varieties of beer and for Christmas I received a gift box containing eight different varieties of my favorite alcoholic beverage. Each bottle or can is individually wrapped and each is labelled as Week 1, Week 2 and so on. Also included is a matching envelope with a written description of the beer and its history. So for each of eight weeks I have a new gift to open!

I thought how unique and thoughtful was that gift!

So, did you receive any unique and very thoughtful gifts this year? Perhaps there will be great ideas for some of to use next year.

I got this stocking stuffer item that is a coin jar that looks like a coffee mug that fits in the cup holder of a car but the lid is digital and will tell you how much is in there.

It's great because I always had loose change all over the cupholders. I've saved about $30 since getting it from just putting change in there.

Guest S****r

I was given a gift trip to the Caribbean by one client/friend. What a gift! Another client/friend gave me a Kobo E Reader that I use almost every single day. They are both equally treasured gifts!

It really is the thought that counts!

The most thoughtful Christmas gift I ever received was in 1994. I was then serving in Croatia and would have much preferred to be home in England. A box arrived addressed from my ex-girlfriend so I opened it up. Inside there was another box with a note on the outside of it. I opened up the note and read it, "our son insisted that I send this to you for Christmas to help keep you safe". Now I'm really curious to see what it is...open the box...it's my son's favorite blanket. He was 2...best Christmas gift ever!!!! :D