Imagine Life without Cerb :(

It's been slightly over a year since I posted this thread. And I am more addicted to this site then ever. I am on it almost all the time, reading and posting on threads. chatting with new friends on Chat. How many of you are in this boat also :) I don't think I've missed a day on this site in 3 years.

• Like 1

Yep there's not much doubt that I gave a CERB addiction... i come on here every day. An earlier poster indicated that he was on every day before and after work...lol... what a slacker I am sure to check in at least a couple if times a day while at work.

I have enjoyed the community but to be honest I am really here because of the amazing ladies.... I managed to live quite well before I found CERB and would do so again if it was gone but I enjoy having it as a part if my life and am thankful for all the people who work so hard to maintain and operate this online space for us. THANKS

• Like 4

Guest c**io**m7

I quite enjoy Cerb and have a lot of fun. There are quite a few members who genuinely care about the happiness of others and I find this really is a "community", in every sense of the word. I am a member of every erb board in Canada and this one is, by far, the greatest of them all.

Besides, without Cerb, I wouldn't have opened my mind to experiences that have brought me incredible joy.

I've been on this site for almost a month now and I'm already addicted to cerb. This is such a wonderful community and I've had a great time chatting and getting to know the people on here. I know for sure I wont be leaving cerb anytime soon.

• Like 1

I'm more addicted to this site then ever. I am checking post almost every hour on my phone and spend at least an hour or more chatting with people at night. This has become a regular routine in my life. I enjoy reading the post and meeting women in the chat room.

• Like 1

I have been on cerb for a few years now and I love everything about it

It is a great positive safe place for us to interact

I have met a lot of great people near and far...some I have gotten close to.and some I am yet to meet

I recommend cerb to everyone!

Xo

• Like 3

After spending time here for over 4 years now. I feel like this a second home.

Made many new friends and met many beautiful women here. Hopefully this Bill ... does not ruin this community. We will survive for the short time. I'm sure things will get better. Seems like a lot of unions and now the veterans and now banning together to get rid of the Conservatives. There is hope yet :)

With Bill c36 here, and the changes to Cerb to Lyla.com.

Thanks to the Mod, we are still here. New rules to learn and follow.

A little bit of pain. But at least we have our great community.

:)

LYLA ( CERB ) like this hobby will continue... the world's oldest profession did not get to be so by disappearing just because some narrow minded idiot tried to force his morals on others.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk