Good Afternoon all, I'm just curious as to being relatively new to the hobby, I've seen two ladies and they were great, Chantal Love, and Rena at Moonday.

Though when I had met with them, it was in a fairly sparse setting, nothing too homely/lived in. For myself I think I would feel a little more comfortable coming to meet someone at a place that felt a little more inviting and less "business" like. Has anyone else ever thought about this?

--I realize that it is probably because they SP's don't live there, and don't want to do business in their own homes--

I think about this all the time! I've spent too much time living and working in spaces that drained my energy and my spirit. Now that I have control over my space, I'm always thinking of ways to make it more inviting and cozy- and MINE! I love pillows, fuzzy blankets, houseplants and paintings. I think that people often forget what an impact our environment can have on our experience. For me, creating and maintaining the space is an essential part of this work. It acts as an extension of my personality, and I think it seduces people in just the same way!

• Like 2

Over the years, I have worked in every imaginable incall space from a sole mattress on the floor with a towel for linen to the space I play in now. Until I came to Canada, all non-hotel spaces were an embarrassment for me to even be in as they were operated by my agency and they didn't understand the need for details outside of the acts that took place there. Like Julie, I'm sensitive to the energies of the spaces I occupy and I work exceedingly hard to make my play space as decadent as humanly possible. Life is too short and my time to in this world to valuable to waste it in working spaces that don't contribute to my personal work satisfaction level.

It's the little things that make the experience extraordinary and my goal is to have every guest walk out the door thinking "Wow, she thought of EVERYTHING, that was amazing!" My insanely comfy couch that is the secret keeper of legend and allows me to serve indulgences and delicacies is as integral a part of the experience I offer as the condoms in the drawer. 1000 count sheets on the 4 poster, pillow top bed, the heated towels within reach for the afterglow as well as the shower afterwards, toiletry bags with the clients name on it and his favorite items within and delicate candles warmly compliment the carefully chosen art on my walls and the multitude of mirrors that we watch the fun we have in are everywhere. All of this allows me to make our playtime the stuff of fantasy because it feeds and nourishes MY soul. It's not decorated to everyones tastes, it is distinctly reflective of me and while I know I have clients that don't care, my space is actually more for me than them. It allows me to do my job in an environment that I love which makes me a decidedly happier lover.

The devil is in the details...

cat

• Like 6

this is actually the very reason the even if I am in my home city I still rent a hotel room. I find they are a cozy setting (I usually get something large enough with a sitting area). well that and that someone else is paid to wash and change the bedding and towels and washcloths used by myself and the customers. I mean I do see why some girls rent an apartment just for work. But I also see another hassle of possibly having to move often. Again another reason why I personally am pro hotel is you can constantly move around from one place to another without raising any eyebrows.

So I visited a lady today, and it was a great experience as I asssume it normally is when you meet people from this site. Though this time it was a little bit different, I spent an hour with this wonderful companion and it wasn't a get you in, get you out kind of encounter you get with the half hour, so that being said, looks like I'll be spending that extra bit of money to spend a little more time with her. I will obviously repeat. I also want to say that when I arrived, it wasn't to a bare apartment, there were furnishings, it looked like someone could live there and be moderately comfortable. I felt it was more inviting than previous encounters. So for myself and I'm not sure if other people feel the same way, but I would say have a little decor and it goes a long way.

----I know I'm not saying who the SP was, because I want to wait until I'm able to write an actual review, as from my posts, I'm relatively new.----