Quite new at this and could use some assistance. Trying to book with a SP, however she requires two referrals. I have only been with one other sp. also am I supposed to go back to initial sp for a referral ?? Confused at this process however really want to book with this sp She has great reviews and is hot

Appreciate it

What I would do is contact her, tell her you only have one reference. At the same time, provide other verification information (real name, board handle confirmed by pm, phone number, email address) She may have other screening methods in addition to that

Good luck

RG

• Like 1

Communication is very important. In addition to the information which RG recommended, you need to ask your original SP (the one you have seen before) for her agreement to provide the reference before you give out her name and contact information. Very often, she may not remember you, so providing some self-description or other info. is advisable.

• Like 2