ShaSha

My meeting with a cerb MA was cancelled at the last minute. So, I called ALLD to see if ShaSha was available. Fortunately and quite surprisingly, she was and I was at their westend location in a jiffy - well, in less than 20 min!

ShaSha is a slim, pretty girl with a very sweet face and super smooth and pale skin. She is indeed a true-blue spinner!. The photos in the ad are hers but they do not do her justice (She was wearing the same body-hugging pink dress when I saw her). She is actually much better looking in real life than the photos portrayed her to be. One of the photos seems distorted and makes her head look unproportionately big.

She was very safety-conscious in that she would not hug or kiss you when you entered the room. Only after the shower would she let you touch her. ShaSha has a pair of nice-looking, firm and responsive natural boobs. She is only slightly trimmed, so one can call her natural in that area as well. Spending time with her today was extremely satisfying and pleasurable for both of us. As the ad indicates, only lfk, bbbj, bls, daty, mpos and massage are on the menu and these were exactly what I received. Her English was not very good, but good enough for me to understand what she was trying to communicate.

I must add that her massage skills were surprisingly good and IMHO, rivalled some RMTs that I had before with her strong fingers and hands. In summary, I enjoyed my hour with her and found her to be a very pleasant girl so much so that I promised her I would go back to see her again - and I will.

Agency ALLD
I would visit again
Agency ALLD
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.