Ah yes pussy farts. It's funny this was one of the first things I learned about the fairer sex way back in Grade 4 or 5. A certain girl in our class did it and it sent us all into gales of laughter. I wasn't crystal clear on all the anatomy at that point but she used to tell us that she was making the sound with her pussy not her ass! I lived out in the valley until my teen years and this was among farm people who were quite familiar with the basics of body functions etc.

It's happened to me with a provider and it's not big deal...I get it and so do the ladies.

When it comes to real farts I once had a really hot duo with a couple of strippers that I took home from the Taboo in Hull...about 10 years ago. I was particularly gassy for some reason, maybe too many beans or something. The three of us were having a pretty good time with one lady sitting on my face and one giving me a bj when I involuntarily let go a little sneaker. Unfortunately for all of us it was not a benign scentless one but indeed it was a silent and extremely deadly one!

The three of us smelled it around the same time and exchanged horrified glances and then we all three started laughing and rolling around on the carpet in hysterics. Yes we had been smoking a little wacky tabacky before we started. We decided to take a little break to, ahem, "clear the air," and then we resumed our play time.

It's never happened again (a two stripper duo or the farting) but it is an incident I look back on with mirth to this day.

We had a saying when I was in the military "If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined."

• Like 2