Inspiration and affirmations....

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I really like this quote. It just makes sense to me.

" We aren't meant to be perfect. We are meant to be whole"

-Jane Fonda.

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

- Buddha

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

-Buddha

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

- Buddha

• Like 2

This is an amazing video' date=' so incredibly inspirational. But yet makes you mad that these things will continue to happen with no humans around to help:(

[/quote']

Thanks for posting this, I was reluctant to watch as stories like this touch me to deeply when the outcome is sad, thankfully this was a happy ending. If you want to help stop this then do it with your dollars, what we buy determines a lot. We can choose to eat things that cause the demise of other species and support cruelty or choose not to, its your choice.

• Like 2

Just came across this thread. Thanks everyone for contributing. Just watched the incredible touching video posted by Sophia. Thanks Sophia!

Thanks for posting this, I was reluctant to watch as stories like this touch me to deeply when the outcome is sad, thankfully this was a happy ending. If you want to help stop this then do it with your dollars, what we buy determines a lot. We can choose to eat things that cause the demise of other species and support cruelty or choose not to, its your choice.
  • Like 2

1005271_597891360233046_1063466015_n.jpg

Additional Comments:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2013/06/21/alberta-flood-cat-momo-swim-photos.html?cmp=fbtl

ALBERTA FLOOD STORY!

Amazing feat upstream from a cat and her babies! What strength and courage this animal has! Facing upstream, facing survival! Love how the owner was so compassionate toward his loved 4 legged friends:)

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 3