Have you watched any good movies lately?

Grudge Match with Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro

It was actually pretty good.

Act of Valour on VOD...shouldn't really mention it in this thread, it was a bad movie, something like $4.00 wasted and two hours of my life I'll never get back

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Currently watching The Iceman

Additional Comments:

Act of Valour on VOD...shouldn't really mention it in this thread, it was a bad movie, something like $4.00 wasted and two hours of my life I'll never get back

RG

It wasn't THAT bad RG!!

Watched Man of Tai Chi yesterday. It was directed and starring Keanu Reeves in this martial move. The fight scenes were pretty amazing, It's a story about how A young martial artist's unparalleled Tai Chi skills land him in a highly lucrative underworld fight club.

I enjoyed it. But you have to enjoy martial art movies first. It's about the action scenes, not the plot or acting :)

For martial arts enthusiasts, this is a movie worth watching.

just watched Strange Brew for about the millionth time , ah bob and doug

" my brother and I thought drowning in beer would be like heaven . I got 2 soakers , he's not here , this ain't heaven , this sucks ! "

my sides are sore after watching this movie .

I watched "Inside Job" which is on netflix and its about the financial crisis and really explains how crazy the financial system is and how corrupt the US banking industry is. Its narrated by Matt Damon and i thought it was great.

Her

very moving, and it puts all the issues of a relationship in a whole new perspective.

And Scarlett J. is really, really amazing... :bowdown:

A must.

Guest c**io**m7

Watched Gangster Squad this morning, Escape From The Planet of the Apes this afternoon and am currently watching Lord of War.

Just watch a submarine movie called Phantom.

I enjoyed it and found it suspensful.

Ed Harris plays the captain of a Cold War Soviet missile submarine who has secretly been suffering from seizures that alter his perception of reality. Forced to leave his wife and daughter, he is rushed into a classified mission, where he is haunted by his past and challenged by a rogue KGB group (led by David Duchovny) bent on seizing control of the ship's nuclear missile. With the fate of humanity in his hands, Harris discovers he's been chosen for this mission in the belief he would fail. 'Phantom' is a suspense submarine thriller about extraordinary men facing impossible choice

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I recently watched Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters :)

And I really really liked it! ^_^

I recently watched Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters :)

And I really really liked it! ^_^

thats awesome. I've watched both of them and I enjoyed both!! call it a guilty pleasure. I just watched National Treasure with Nicholas Cage...not bad. A disney movie but I really enjoyed it too.

Today I watched two great movies:

• Battlestar Galactica (The original pilot movie 1978 )
  • Prometheus (Released 2012)

vnREDfT3XRu3qnPBW6cOBxPRZPZ.jpgprometheus_2012_movie-wide.jpg

American Hustle - I liked it so much I may watch it again on Putlocker (stream for free).

Here are two trailers

Right now watching War with Jason Statham and Jet Li

Then after that either Die Hard With A Vengeance with Bruce Willis or Death Race another Jason Statham movie

Not what I'd call academy award winning movies, but the pickins are slim tonight LOL

RG

Right now watching War with Jason Statham and Jet Li

Then after that either Die Hard With A Vengeance with Bruce Willis or Death Race another Jason Statham movie

Not what I'd call academy award winning movies, but the pickins are slim tonight LOL

RG

Have to say die hard with a vengeance is a fantastic movie, one of my favs....him and Samuel L. Jackson....the others just OK lol

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watched The Counselor last night with Penelope Cruz. Some very Hot scenes there.