Sign in to follow this  

Five N.S. men face charges in underage sex sting

Five men face charges for arranging to pay for sex with a person they thought was a 16-year-old girl.

There was no girl, it was a four-day operation launched by the Halifax Regional Police and RCMP, the police forces said in a news release Tuesday afternoon.

An officer exchanged hundreds of emails with adult men and arranged the meetings, where sexual services were expected, at local hotels.

Police were waiting at the hotel rooms and arrested the men when they arrived. All of the men have been charged with using a computer to communicate with a person believed to be under 18 for the purpose of prostitution.

All of them are due in Halifax provincial court on April 2. They have been released on conditions.

The five men are: Mitchell Gary Kays-Rose, 25, of Halifax; Alan Tek, 29, of Halifax; Peter Lee White, 39, of Halifax; Donald William Moore, 43, of Shubenacadie and Pierre (Rick) Joseph Simon, 57, of Hilden.

Kays-Rose also faces a charge of possession of a controlled substance.

Simon was once the chief executive officer of the Shubenacadie First Nations.

Additional Comments:

I saw this one as it happened. Unreal that some would pursue this ad after the following post.

"Chrissie is 16 years old (HALIFAX)

BEWARE GUYS THIS GIRL IS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT CONTACT HER.!!!! Here is a portion of her reply to me when I responded to her ad the other day.

"Hi my name is Chrissie ! Im 16 years old and trying to make some extra cash to get a fresh start in life.

I'm charging $X for a half hour and $X for an hour ! You would have to wear a condom. I dont do anal, or at least Im not very good at it. :)

Chrissie"

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! I REPEAT DO NOT CONTACT HER OR ME!!! I AM JUST WARNING YOU GUYS. SHE GOES BY THE NAME CAREFREECHRISSIE."

Additional Comments:

For clarification, the first additional comment was a BP post- not my personal thoughts. Hence, the quotation marks.

Edited by cometman
  • Like 1