So am I the only one who went to Sexapaloosa this weekend in Ottawa? Haven't really heard any discussion about it on here at all. Curious to hear what people have to say about it.

... To be honest you ve seen it once, not many new things to see the next time.. I also went a year ago.. Lots of booths with toys... So if you are into fetiches and toys is great for getting supplies, but nothing you would not be able to find at Any time at any sexshop... A few shows on stage but nothing XXX... Being a 19plus event maybe they could bring it up a notch... Our friends at CMJ were there doing Demos... On conclusion first time is fun but if organizers want the show to keep comming back every year they are going to have to look into innovate :)

• Like 1

I was suppose to be there to tied up girls in the dungeon but sadly it didn't happen...schedule was too busy with school:(

But I am doing it in Toronto this weekend:D

Interesting , I've never heard of it, has it ever been here in the east-Halifax at least? As I've never heard it advertised, it is something I'd like to go to, at least once.

I completely agree with Passion. Went there a few years ago and other than getting a few things, I found myself almost bored. The shows were more comical than sensuous or sexual.

I realize that this IS Ottawa and all, but didn't the museum of Sci and Tech have a display last summer about "The history of Sex" where there were toys, etc on display? If a museum is doing that, than Sexapalooza needs to step it up a LOT more.

I need to leave with a smile on my face because I feel naughty...not because I'm laughing!

Interesting , I've never heard of it, has it ever been here in the east-Halifax at least? As I've never heard it advertised, it is something I'd like to go to, at least once.

I do believe that Everything to do with sex show goes to Halifax

• Like 1