Is anyone else addicted to Facebook games? lol

Sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not. But right now I love my little chefville. lol and I added costerville and farmville just to send gifts to my friends that play them. but Goddamn it if Costerville isn't supper addictive too lol. although I know I probably won't play long becasue I find Zanga games try to throw too much shit into it and it'll eventually run sooooo slooooow. But I still stick to the puzzle games such as zuma and bejeweled. I will NEVER get sick of playing them

I have friends that keep inviting me to play, but I haven't really gotten in to them. Seems many people get addicted once they start. All in fun

I got addicted to a game after getting invited. At first I'd play at home, before and after work. Then added lunchtimes. Then bypassed work's firewall when they blocked it. At the end I had open pretty much all the time, checking every fifteen minutes.

Woke up one day and cut cold turkey. Even quite the "blitz" games.

yes, they are quite addictive. You can go in just to collect your daily bonus then end up playing for like an hour.

but they are not for everybody. Games like farmville and sim city or chef life or mob wars. They are based on sending requests back and forth to gain items to upgrade things or move. So then when people move on to the next new and addictive game you end up having n one to play with.

lol they uses to have family feud. I LOVED it