Sending well wishes to Katherine who was involved in a fire over the weekend

My family has been through a couple of fires and, in one instance, lost everything material. So glad you're okay, Katherine. Material things can be replaced......you cannot be.

• Like 1

Wow so sorry to hear. Hope you are doing well and those things lost can mostly be replaced. Big bearhugs darlin! XO Cub

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of this, but the best news is that you made it out ok.

Sending positive vibes and hope you bounce back to normal really soon, Katherine!

Hugs,

FR

• Like 1

What a shock to hear, glad you are Ok and hope things work out for you, you are a wonderful lady

• Like 1

I hope everything goes smoothly for you for the next while and if you need anything that I can help with let me know.

• Like 1

Katherine, I'm so sorry to hear but am glad you are ok which ofcourse is what matters most. Please let me know if there is anything you need xoxo

• Like 1

Katherine knows how I feel about her privately, but this is the public place to express it... love ya hun!!! Take care and be good.... xoxo

• Like 1

Haven't got together in a lonmg while but you're in my thoughts nonetheless, take care and am glad you're safe. Glad to hear you're safe.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your kind words of support. Its so nice to have my Cerb family standing beside me during this time.

I am feeling much better and things are falling nicely into place. As many have mentioned material things are totallly replaceable and I am working on that this week.

I will be back in Ottawa next week and hopefully I can see some of you and chat.

Special thanks to Angela for getting the word out when I had no computer or phone.

Thank you all for your love, I can feel it!

Katherine

• Like 1