Yahoo's, dick wads and ding bats

So I have recently fallen prey to the reality shows, particularly the kardashians. I was unerved when Scott -courtneys husband said she wasn't losing weight quick enough after having their second child. He said she was "his piece of machinery" so she should want to get back to her 93lb body. Jesus I wish I had been there!

It doesn't happen just in this business-it- being guys who think we are just pieces of asses for their pleasure. What is wrong with these dick wads, yahoo's and ding bats.Where did their mothers go wrong. I know I probabbly shouldn't get so offended as I know they were probably just hit to hard with an idiot stick and don't know any better.

I must say since I've been a cerb member I've been lucky and have only met respectful and appreciative gents, however I have, in my personal life, come across a couple of these yahoos. So I guess the point of this thread is to thank the good guys and ask them to reach out to those ding bats, dick wads and yahoos and show them how real men respond to and talk to women.

• Like 3

I completely agree. You would think someones mother would kick their ass if they heard then talking like that. I can't even hire a lawyer or take a driving lessen with out some guy trying to f me. Oh maybe you'll win your case maybe you won't. like god its so bad I literly have to only deal with women only if I even want to get may taxes done. Like how do these people learn how to act this way.

Now again the funny thing is I get nothing but the up most respect from the lovely gentlemen that I've met through work. But the guy that own's the local tanning salon I go to lays the flirting on WAAAAAAY too thick for some one that wants to hire me to work there.

• Like 1

So I have recently fallen prey to the reality shows, particularly the kardashians. I was unerved when Scott -courtneys husband said she wasn't losing weight quick enough after having their second child. He said she was "his piece of machinery" so she should want to get back to her 93lb body. Jesus I wish I had been there!

It doesn't happen just in this business-it- being guys who think we are just pieces of asses for their pleasure. What is wrong with these dick wads, yahoo's and ding bats.Where did their mothers go wrong. I know I probabbly shouldn't get so offended as I know they were probably just hit to hard with an idiot stick and don't know any better.

I must say since I've been a cerb member I've been lucky and have only met respectful and appreciative gents, however I have, in my personal life, come across a couple of these yahoos. So I guess the point of this thread is to thank the good guys and ask them to reach out to those ding bats, dick wads and yahoos and show them how real men respond to and talk to women.

The problem ... Respectfully ... Ahem ... In a nutshell is that you are watching this crap ... Big smile. Change the channel and stop poisoning your mind! Most of it is made up to get a rise out of you.

It's like buying a dog from a puppy mill ... As long as people buy dogs from them, they will keep churning them out. As long as people remain fixated on following the lives of idiots like this, so that the producers can generate ad revenue, things will never improve.

• Like 2

PLEASE!! Do not watch reality shows. They are atrocious,especially the idiotic Kardashians who are just another family that's famous just for being famous.

Watching reality shows is mental masturbation, and a lady as intelligent as you can find something better to do, maybe even real masturbation.lol

Please excuse my rant, I'm a cranky old man.

• Like 1

The problem ... Respectfully ... Ahem ... In a nutshell is that you are watching this crap ... Big smile. Change the channel and stop poisoning your mind! Most of it is made up to get a rise out of you.

It's like buying a dog from a puppy mill ... As long as people buy dogs from them, they will keep churning them out. As long as people remain fixated on following the lives of idiots like this, so that the producers can generate ad revenue, things will never improve.

Lol, just what my friend told me. But what do you do with the guys you run into in every day life that are like this? You can't turn them off, perhaps tune them out. But they just keep reappearing.

Lol, just what my friend told me. But what do you do with the guys you run into in every day life that are like this? You can't turn them off, perhaps tune them out. But they just keep reappearing.

Well, Cristy, I have to say that I will not be happy if the day comes when men generally ignore me. Sure, there are idiots out there. I recently didn't hire an accountant because he displayed an appalling lack of professional boundaries and I could see no reason to trust someone like that with intimate details of my work life. When he asked what I would charge him, I gathered my documents together as I told him that, even if I was willing to see him, which I wasn't, he couldn't possibly afford me. I left. He fumed. Neither of us made any money that hour. I was content with that outcome; he probably wasn't.

It's rare for me to flirt very much with men I run into in the ordinary course of the day. Finding ways to wither unwanted attention isn't too difficult most of the time.

I'd just like to get through one taxi ride without the driver making comments about my appearance and/or blatantly hitting on me. I tip like a madwoman when they don't talk to me at all.

• Like 1

Well, Cristy, I have to say that I will not be happy if the day comes when men generally ignore me. Sure, there are idiots out there. I recently didn't hire an accountant because he displayed an appalling lack of professional boundaries and I could see no reason to trust someone like that with intimate details of my work life. When he asked what I would charge him, I gathered my documents together as I told him that, even if I was willing to see him, which I wasn't, he couldn't possibly afford me. I left. He fumed. Neither of us made any money that hour. I was content with that outcome; he probably wasn't.

It's rare for me to flirt very much with men I run into in the ordinary course of the day. Finding ways to wither unwanted attention isn't too difficult most of the time.

Thanks for your response. I don't think there will ever be a shortage of attention for women from men,lol. A man can apperciate a woman verbally in a nice way, without being condescending, derogatory,and ignorant. But lets hope there will be a shortage of the type of men I'm speaking about. When a man calling a woman "talent, or a piece of ass, machinery, ect, ect in conversation, or when he tells me I'm "his" for the hour is what I'm speaking about, I don't look at that as attention and if it is I'll be happy to do without it, but thats just me:icon_biggrin:. I don't flirt either but if I did I don't think that would encourage or discourage that type of man from thinking of woman the way they do.

• Like 1

As a man I can say I'm fortunate to not have this experience. Although I'm not one to flirt unless its with someone I now and the feeling are mutual, mostly for fun and joking around.

I'll try and shed a bit of light on this subject anyways. I've heard my fair share of demeaning and rude comments toward woman, working with only men and most of them haven't gotten laid in quite some time. I think in this situation because there are other male around they feel it make them cool, and most of them wouldn't have the balls to even go up to them. So I'm going to say peer pressure is one reason some men or yahoos do it.

For others I think it's for excitement or the thrill. I know personally if a woman flirted with me I have to admit It would make me feel good. I would feel noticed and desired but that just me. But seriously I think for some flirting with a women to them it's like another notch on their belt it goes straight to their heads in plural lol. But for them to have acknowledge by the woman they flirted they seem to get the idea that "oh ya I could of tapped that" or "she digs me I have a chance" it goes to their ego. But I always believe there is a time and place for it. Not in a taxi or from your accountant.

Then there are those like cristy mentioned the one who think there gods gift to woman and think they are all that and can say whatever they want. I worked with someone liked that and quite honestly don't know how he would do it but we would get away with it I've even seen it work on a few occasions. I'm not trying to play the blame game but I think some woman may tolerate the behaviour which in a way, may allow them to continue.

I do not condone such behaviour nor do I think it is morally right. As for upbringing I have to disagree I do not think that is the cause perhaps but I was not raised in a suitable environment and yet I treat woman with the same respect if not more that I would like to receive.

This is just my opinion, and ladies we may be few but there are good men out there.

• Like 1

I saw that clip when I was channel surfing the other night and couldn't sleep. Scott Discik...um excuse me I mean Lord Discik lives off Kourtney Kardashian and other than the Kardashian's reality show, he has no other income.

She needs to lose that guy but that's her own decision and probably has to do with the fact that she had a difficult time with her own parents divorce and doesn't want her children to live without a father. No one can tell her until she realizes.

In the show, she doesn't even want him around or make it work. What does that tell you? There are fools everywhere..

And if anyone were to say to me "You're mine/I own you for the hour".. well I won't even go down that road..Men usually only get one chance with me. These days just telling jerks to get lost is so much easier. They are so easy to spot as their ego has a big red flashing sign over their head as soon as they open their mouth!

• Like 1