As per my recommendation a few months ago she must be treated very gently and with great care. She could be fragile. I only reviewed her on cerb for same reason.

Btw, there is a search button at the top right hand corner where you type the name and see if there are any recos for any provider you seek info for. I teach you how to fish for life rather than catching one for you for the today :). Welcome to cerb slimboi.

• Like 2

As per my recommendation a few months ago she must be treated very gently and with great care. She could be fragile. I only reviewed her on cerb for same reason.

Btw, there is a search button at the top right hand corner where you type the name and see if there are any recos for any provider you seek info for. I teach you how to fish for life rather than catching one for you for the today :). Welcome to cerb slimboi.

That is sweet of you to say Capital Hunter, but I am not so fragile anymore...the industry has definitely toughened me up quite a bit, and I thoroughly enjoy my work and love catering to all different types of people and vibes. I would describe myself as sexually mutable. :)

• Like 1