SP/MA can you write a Hobbyist Recommendation?

Never had a review about myself but have had more than a few kind words said

I wouldn't put it that way. All we're seeing is a difference of opinion between some folks who think this would be great, and some who prefer their meetings to remain strictly private, and some who may fall in one camp but care about what others may feel. And, of course, all those who are somewhere in between. Similarly, SPs differ in their preferences on recos; some may be happy with guys posting blow-by-blow accounts of appointments, others prefer to keep some stuff private, and a few prefer not to have anything written at all.

Actually, I DO put it that way because the people who are tut-tutting about this thread are doing so without having understood the actual intent of the original request.

There are many serious topics which require serious commentary. There are some that are off-limits and deserve to be shouted down. I don't think it's fair, however, for people to come in and criticize a thread for something that is completely outside of the scope of its intent.

Go back and read carefully. This was never intended to be a DIRECT review of a PARTICULAR client. It was meant to be generic stories from providers about good encounters with no identifying details. The points you and the others are making are all legit IF we were talking about specific reviews of specific clients but this is not the case here.

I think this thread could have been a wonderful learning resource for clients wishing to become real lady-pleasers. Now it's become just another argument over semantics. Kind of a bummer.

• Like 1