nervous getting back in game ?!

Guest a**kin**01

Very nervous , looking to get back in game ..after out for a while ...some help in how to proceed Independent service provider or Agency ...

older 40+

looking for discretion ( absolute )

nothing weird

some advice would be much appreciated ..

Thank you

well luckily you are a member here at cerb :) you have the ablility to speak to the ladies and get to know them a bit before meeting :) As well you have our Hobbyists you can interact with as well :)

although about 70% of ppl I've personally met from this site don't take advantage of the forums and haven't even read any of them lol but the ones that do partake are usually pretty nice :)

Hope you find everything you are looking for here m1247.gif

I agree with Serena, there is a lot of great ladies on cerb. There is one lady I did visit in the past in her 30's Emily Rushton she works out of New Brunswick, you would enjoy a hour or two with Emily.

I haven't met either lady yet But GODDAMN do their pics look amazing!! And based on their posts they both seem like amazing and intelligent women

Guest a**kin**01

thank you ladies for the advice and he reco's .... I do prefer ladies much younger then me mid to early 20's >>

this advice will make my foreray back into the world much easier ...

I am located in moncton but are there any sp's in bathurst that are worth looking into just curious ....thanks