The "Why is it?" thread... Add Yours

Why is it that some people like to create storms out of a glass of water!

That must be the Spanish equivalent of "tempest in a teacup." I like it!

Why is it every dirty job takes 3 times longer than you expected and every fun activity is over 3 times quicker than you expect? Is it like time flys when you're having fun? That just sucks! Why can't time crawl when you're having fun? I'd sign up for that.

Why is it that some people are so rude and effing gross!!!! Blows my mind on just how nasty & uncouth some people can be !!!!!!!!!!!

I just moved into my new place-have new neighbours, for the most part-most of them are nice...but for the love of GOD, my neighbour to my left of me-constantly horks up shit and spits it out in his backyard, which is right beside mine !!!!!

• Like 2

Why is it.....I'm a sucker for a damsel in distress.

(sigh....my mother raised me too well, I can hear her in my head, "never turn your back on those in need") Stupid mom making me all conscientious! LOL

Why is it that when the weather finally gets beautiful, everyone and their brother decides that it's time to fertilize their lawn with the most odoriferous varieties of fresh animal poop????

I went out last night and all I could smell was POO!!!!

Guest A** L***

Why is it when I have no reason to get up early I can fall asleep, BUUUUUUUUUUUUT when I have a reason to get up early I can't fall asleep?? I know I'm not alone on this one!! :)

Why is it, that when you join twitter to see what all the fuss is about they force you to follow a bunch of crap immediately

Edited by Serena Blake
typo

Why is it, that when you join twitter to see what all the fuss is about they force you to follow a bunch of crap immediately

Get in there... put your cursor over the "follow" button on the stuff you don't want... click it and you will immediately be able to "unfollow".

Twitter is quite a lot of fun... it just takes time to get used to!

Why is it when you need to be somewhere early and you leave early with plenty of time, something always happens? i.e. 6 car pileup on highway where people run into each other, nothing serious, no one hurt and backs traffic up... Murphy needs a kick in the nuts sometimes.

• Like 1

Why is it that as soon as I turned on the hockey, the Habs scored within fifteen seconds? And AGAIN a minute later? Fuuuuuck....

Guest B**na***oy
Not always my dear... And this comes from a brunette lol

Then this may be more appropriate? LOL

blondes-have-more-fun-brunettes-remember-posters.jpg

Then this may be more appropriate? LOL

blondes-have-more-fun-brunettes-remember-posters.jpg

Now now! Lol, What did we do again? :)

Why is it all the foods I love are all the foods that are so bad for me:( Can't they make healthy junk food?-healthy junk food, now there's a blonde statement!

Why is it when you buy a $600 cell phone, a year later it's only worth $50?

It's "planned obsolesence", similarly used with cars, computers etc..

Why is it that when I thought my ex-wife was calling my penis "Don Juan," what she was REALLY saying was "don't want?"

• Like 1

Why is it that I love the sun!! Lol!! And off course with beer around lol

I told ya hun... we have a potential money maker here!!!!

"Why is it" that when you plan ahead...book rare holidays....and on the day before you are leaving and are busy and stressed as hell....the mucky mucks from the city come out to meet with you because they don't know what to do when you are gone ?? They took up three hours of my day !!!

"Why is it" that when you are forcefully dragged into an impromtu meeting all dirty and oily and working since 5 am ......it is 20 + degrees out ...... and a dude in a tie looks at me and says "would you like some tea ?" Why yes of course I would....as much as I would like to tap dance for you fuckers right now was my thought !!!!

• Like 1

Why is it that there is a tv show which you may have only watched two or three times, and it comes on again a few months or a year or two later, and it is the episode you watched already...damned repeats

RG