The bright side of prostitution!

Guest S****r

Ladies, we sometimes share in the SP section what the positive side of being an SP is. How about we share some of that with the rest of the cerb community so the gentlemen can be reassured that we girls on cerb are happy with this profession that we have chosen!

Personally, I fully enjoy the friendships and wonderfully steamy, sexy playtimes I have with the cerb gentlemen. But I also derive a great deal of pleasure from the knowledge that I am providing a wonderful getaway time for each of them, also. It is a wonderful boost to my own self-esteem.

Thank you to you gentlemen of cerb!

Guest K***e D****ls

Great thread idea. Yes, there absolutely is a dark side to this business (trafficking, exploitation, substance abuse, etc) and it's extremely unfortunate. This is also the side that media loves to portray and focus on.

BUT what about the ladies who do enjoy the lifestyle, freedom and opportunity being a companion brings them? What about the ladies doing it for their own personal right reasons? What about the ladies putting themselves through university and getting an education that is paid off each semester and not accumulating debt? What about the ladies who have home(s), properties, investments, savings and retirement plans? What about the ladies who have full balanced lives outside this world? What about the ladies who don't have substance abuse problems? What about the ladies who are taking advantage of a window of time (each window is a personal time duration for each lady) to fast-track in life from point A to point B? Raise your hand if you belong to this group. Jeez, where the hell is our Dr. Phil episode??? haha

I've met some fascinating gents who treat me like a princess, doors have been opened for me that I would've had a very difficult time opening myself, I've traveled to places I may not have seen otherwise, I'm able to pursue my dreams more freely, and I'm very fortunate and grateful to have had this experience.

I know I have met some wonderful ladies, some of whom I consider friends, through this lifestyle. The companionship they provided has enriched my life. As cliche as it sounds, I feel truly honoured that they were willing not just to share their bodies, but their minds and souls with me. Not only did I enjoy the moment of our encounter, I have been left with wonderful memories about memorable times together.

The companionship given, yes given, has a value you can't put a price on. But the value of the gift of your companionship to me far exceeds the donation asked.

I only hope that for you ladies I am respectful and a gentleman enough so during our time together you enjoy my company too.

A Heartfelt Thank You From A Grateful Gentleman

RG

• Like 2

Summer, I know you've started this thread with the ladies in mind :-), but, speaking for myself, and simply put, it can bring out the best in people (it certainly does for me), which is, in turn, returned many times over ....

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

As a guy servicing the ladies, I have not yet found a down side!! Life is pretty damn good!!

This profession has provided a way to add to my income enabling me to live a more luxurious lifestyle also while affording me enough free time to do volunteer work.

I can call the shots, work when I want too and see who I choose. While making the same as most professionals.

It's improved my confidence,I never used to have a very good opinion of my appearence and some very smart, kind men have helped me understand that I'm good the way I am, that I am attractive and that when others try and make me feel differently it's usually about them, jealousy and not about me. It's taught me things about men I wasn't aware of, helping me to better understand my father and other men I've had personal relationships with.

It helps satiate my high sex drive and has allowed me to get to know some wonderfully generous, kind human beings, making this somewhat jaded cynical girl a believer that not all humans are cruel, selfish and mean. There are more than a few willing to help, be kind and do good. :icon_biggrin: So all in all it's been very positve for me:)

• Like 3